I JUST SPOKE TO CIRO AUCILINO!!!!!!!!

by teenyuck 14 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Puffsrule, when I post a phone number you can be sure it's real. I'm not a JW, you know.

Do keep in mind that the normal working hours for Bethelites in New York is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Saturday.

AlanF

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

AlanF-

Thank you for the #. I was not doubting it was Brooklyn, I was caught off guard by the lady answering and saying "hello" and then Jehovahs Witnesses! I thought for sure others from the board would have called and I would get a machine!

I called in a moment of....I am not sure what. My husband and I had to leave the house within 5 minutes of my calling, so I could not answer the posts here. (We had dinner reservations-I was not worried that he would get me )

I never even thought that the JW's would have a main # like that. Since everything is such a secret, it seemed sureal to get right through to someone....

Thanks for all the kind words.

I was dreaming about it. I thought Simon was going to admonish me for calling them. I had to get up and check, as soon as I got out of bed.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Woo-hoo! Good for you puffs [D:]

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Too funny Tina

I imagin they will probably get an answering machine now after everyone here calls them HAHAHAhahah
    plm

• AlanF
    AlanF

That phone number is the main one listed for "Watchtower" in the phone book. It's the main access number for anyone calling Brooklyn Bethel. If you ask for someone who works in Patterson, N.Y., they'll put you right through. Just ask to speak to whoever you want, and they'll almost always ring the number. Most offices where heavies work have secretaries to screen calls, but I've rarely had a problem getting the person on the phone.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit