I JUST SPOKE TO CIRO AUCILINO!!!!!!!!

by teenyuck 14 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I called the number AlanF listed, 718-560-5000 and got a woman on the phone who said "Hello--Oh, I mean, Jehovah's Witnesses". I asked to speak to Ciro Aucilino and she transferred me!!!! I must have called Brooklyn!!

Another woman came on and asked who I was, I identified myself as "Tina", which is my name. No last name given.

An older sounding, very friendly man came on the line. I asked if this was Ciro Aucilino. He said yes.

I said I just was able to read a speak he gave---he groaned and said, "Ohhh".

He asked who I was? Am I a witness? "I used to be" I said.

I asked about the UN. He said he had nothing to say and I would have to look the info up on the JW website.

I then asked about disfellowshipping. He said that info too was on the web site.

He then said he would not speak to me and I should go to the local elders if I had questions.

He hung up.

I cannot believe it!!! I never imagined someone would answer, let alone speak to me. I was unprepared and really nervous.

Too scary!! I feel like I need a bath!

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

hey! you must be an optimist!! you expected a discussion? you will never get that!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I called on a whim after reading the other posts. I NEVER thought someone would answer or even say Hello!!

How weird!

I was polite...he needs more phone calls.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I posted the following on the other thread about his talk. Maybe it will show partly why he hung up so abruptly.
    How many claim they obey God and not the org? How many say that org doesn't give out specific instructions? The following quote should open a few eyes, I hope!

Now God's organization is going to send instructions through the pages of the Kingdom Ministry and the Watchtower and the Awake! Heed it. Follow it. Whatever counsel we get. We may get letters to help us. Then do what it says, friends, follow along.Obey the organization.
    Scary words, I think. I found this on page 17 (when I saved the text to Microsoft Office 2000.

Lew

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Valentine
    Valentine

Careful puffs lol,they might think you're THIS Tina heheheh.WTG girlfriend!! hugs,Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• moman
    moman

Whan he hung up the phone, he probably said, "damn apostates!"

I'll call him & when he answers I'll say, DIE BORG DIE!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Puffs,

I said I just was able to read a speak he gave---he groaned and said, "Ohhh".
    #1 You were able to read the speech?!!! I couldn't get all the way through it -- decided to leave the rest for later LOL

#2 "He groaned and said, 'Ohhh.'" ROFLMAO -- Knows it's making the rounds of apostate boards now!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Just the fact that he groaned in utter displeasure makes me laugh. Good going.

ashi

• terafera
    terafera

too funny puffs.... you gave me a good laugh!

~Tera

• Celtic
    Celtic

Cheers for the number, I will ring him later today, just give the dear old fogie time to get his wits about him, looking forward to it, nice one.

Peace

Mark

PS Can someone send this to Stephen Bates at The Guardian please?

Plus may I post the whole speech onto the UK think tanks CAN intranet database?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit