X-JWs in Utah

by SUSCARRA 14 Replies latest jw friends

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Hi to all X-JWs in Utah. It's cold here in Ogden, but warm wishes go out to you all from our family. 'Let the games begin', I think that's what I told my husband as we walked into my JCM in 2000. We no longer carry the 'torch' for the organization. My family is alive and well!

Stay safe and warmmy Utah friends.

SUSCARRA

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board Suscarra

The last DA hubby & I went to was in Ogden '99. He had his beard then and we were surprised to see at least 7 other men with beards.

Hope its not getting toooooo crowded there with the Olympics. Enjoy the games.

j2bf

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Hi! I didn't know that you posted here, but I'm glad that you do. I hope everything is well with you. It was great getting together with you and your hubby and going to that great restaurant in SLC with Sabrina for your birthdays. I just realized that the winter olympics opening ceremonies were last night, and I missed them! :( I hope to see you again soon, and have fun with the Winter Olympics in town! Oh by the way, it's warm this weekend in southern California!

Love,
    Cynthia

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Hi,Cynthia
    This is so nice. We were going to go to Palm Springs, but due to the Olympics a lot of our work is shut down for the month of Feb. So finances will be tight. Warmth, sunshine, no cold, these are the things we need right now, but will have to wait.

Yes, we had fun, too! Hope everthing is going well for you guys. Ta Ta.

SUSCARRA

• alamb
    alamb

Hey, no talking about me behind my back!!! We drove to Bear Lake yesterday in a whiteout blizzard but made it back in time to watch the ceremonies. A little too LDS but I loved the Indian Culture being able to take part...it's about time.

Joy2BFree: Hello from the cold. If you are ever this way again, give us a buzz, we're 'few and far between in these parts'.

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Hey alamb, this isn't considered talking behind your back. I called to tell you about it, so it doesn't count, LOL! Oh and stay out of the blizzards there.

Love, Cynthia

• alamb
    alamb

Maybe you had a guilty conscience for talking behind my back or would that be in front of my front?

Boy, the people they let in here. ;o)

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

ALamb,

We're serving breakfast tomorrow morning. You will be here won't you. The chef will be cooking country ham, sausage, biscuits & gravy, fries and maybe grits. Oh, I forgot eggs, juice ect.....

If you can think of anything else, just bring it on.

Huey Lewis & the News is playing @ the Union Station tonite...and it's free. I wanted to go but have got a terriffic headache. It's cold out, so maybe it's best to stay bundled up & warm.

Let me know if you gonna show.

See ya round gal friend,

SUSCARRA

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey you guys are having way toooo much fun. Talking about good food and all. Just don't forget the rest of us here! hehe

Thanks for the invite. Never know when we'll back that way. Not for a DA, you can count on that. :D

j2bf

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Ok, why wasn't I invited to breakfast???? Hey, just cuz I live 11 hours away in driving time, shouldn't be a problem,huh? All I needed was a little notice! :)

Cynthia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit