Watchtower: "God Hates...Homosexuality"

by metatron 27 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

A quote from page 28 of the new brochure, as released at Assemblies this summer.

metatron

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Which is why I don't believe in any "god" the Watchtower or any Christian religion claims to espouse. A god that hates people for being who they are when they are born. Yeah. That's a god I want to serve...NOT.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

One of the laws created by men who lived in a ancient civilization and righteously confirmed by their worshiped god Yahweh,

well before it was understood what was and is homosexuality.

There is allot of human knowledge gathered up in the past 2000 years.

Seems the power seeking religionists don't want to accept that.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Saying the above would indicate that God is playing with us or He made a mistake in his creation.

Fear tactics and control from the fringe I believe.

• pedal power
    pedal power

Its hard enough being a JW being straight, I cant begin to comprehend how difficult it must be to be gay, ie no sex ever, unless your in bethel then its ORGY central, even better if your a member of Gov body, Most jw dont have any idea of homosexuality present and past within the highest echeloens, of the society.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ doesn`t like HomoGayBians..

................;-)...OUTLAW

• chickpea
    chickpea

although i was "fading" unbeknownst, feeling my
    lack of mtg attendance etc was a verification of
    my "weakness", when my then 13 YO son, a
    female to male transgender began to indicate
    his gender variance, one thing he said chilled
    my heart against religion for all time....

" i have sat in the KH most of my life having
    to listen to them saying from the platform
    that god hates who i am"

split hairs and say god loves the sinner, yada yada

but my son was being told who he was and how he
    needed to live his life was considered an abomination.....

well, the rest is history... we are free and he is at
    the minneapolis pride fest feeling pretty damn good

if there is a god i hope the WTS receives full recompense.....

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

They had best be careful - with some of the anti-hate laws some countries are passing these days, saying things like that could get you into a heap of trouble. But then, of course, they will claim persecution.

• Heaven
    Heaven

So is this a message to all gay JWs that you're about to be ousted? I'd be very afraid if I was a gay JW.

And this is where they trip themselves up as being Christian for this is not loving. I pointed the following out to my parents years ago after their reaction of disgust when I told them that I work with gay people and I didn't find any issues with them:

"If God is the creator of all things, then he created homosexuality too."

There was dead silence in the room. For some reason my parents have no comebacks to my statements. I get the feeling these thoughts have never crossed their minds before. So sad.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Yes He hates homosexuals, beards, women who wear trousers because it excites them sexually, oral sex, meat eaters, tattoos, people with individuality or any type of personality, birthdays, christmas, weddings with more than 80 people in attendance, any film over a 12 cert, heavy metal music, women with breasts over a 34b who wear V necks, fishnets, any heel over 2 inches, short sleeved shirts, any suits over 3 years old, Catholics, Muslims, Hindus, Protestants, Pagans, and particularly, the Welsh....blah blah blah. More WT crap.......they make me sick.

Good post Heaven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit