I think I will be demonized from now on

by DagothUr 9 Replies latest jw friends

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Just minutes ago I returned from the city market and I passed on the same street as my ex-KH. I was driving and I was listening loudly to My Dying Bride. I opened the side-window. Aaron Stainthorpe was growling, the guitars were howling. A pair of pioneers (they were my friends once) was on the sidewalk and their eyes went in the direction of the sound. They saw me as I was passing by, normal speed. Of course, they recognized my car and saw me driving. I saw them in the mirror as they exchanged words. Ha, ha, I bet they think I'm demonized or something! The news will spread through the entire congo tomorrow at the meeting. I will be a demonized apostate. So all you plain apostates, I have a higher rank now! I'm Arch-apostate.

• Caminante
    Caminante

I can imagine the announcements at the next service meeting: "Fratele DagothUr slujeste în calitate de über-apostat în congregatia ..." :D

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Caminante is demonised too.

He speaks in tongues.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Was your head facing backwards or forwards? It makes all the difference you know....

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Forward, in the direction of my driving car. I did not looked at them until I passed by and then looked in the mirror. Caminante spoke Romanian and said: "Brother DagothUr now serves as an uber-apostate in the congregation..."

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have been demonized for several years, and I highly recommend it.

For one, because dubs have zero ability to resist gossipping, your possession status will eventually be disclosed to a non-Borg person. This normal person will instantly realize jws are a cult of crazy people, who will then spread the word and prevent innocents from becoming involved. (I found out from non-Borgs they were saying I was demonized. They asked if these particular Borg needed psychiatric care. I said yes.)

Secondly, it keeps toxic nutjobs at least at arm's length so you can go about your life with relatively little interference. All you have to do is threaten to touch them or send your demons to them, and they'll leave you alone.

I've done this--it works! If you don't have instant results from that approach, you may need to utilize words such as "legion" and "herd of swine" and "I want blood". "Jehovah must die" works too. Those rarely fail, but if they do, roll your eyes back, drool, and babble in a gutteral voice. That is guaranteed to work. They will PEE THEIR PANTS! Even if they half believe you, they will take leave just to be on the safe side.

Thirdly, it freaks out the toxics who screwed you over by their hatred and shunning. It actually strikes fear into their hearts to mess with you, which IMO is justice.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I haven't seen any of them on the street I live in since I left. And I have huge windows from where I can see the whole street. I already mentioned on a previous thread that they didn't shared memorial invitations on my street.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am a Demonised apostate and have the Goateee too.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That was a reference to "The Exorcist" in case you missed it ...

• kazar
    kazar

Oh, that was a good one Rebel8. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit