They're everywhere!

by Chariklo 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I've had visits and encounters from 6...oops, no, 7 individual...no, wrong, it was 9...9! chance encounters with individual JW's today! Well, 7 were chance encounters, 2 actually came to visit me on purpose. (Their purpose).

Just realised it was 10, there was a phone call too.

And they all wanted to know if I was all right.

Chance? Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that there was a meeting last night, could it?Ever get the feeling someone's been talking about you? And guess what, they are all missing me!

It's now 6 weeks since I went to the KH. Thank goodness I discovered this forum!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ha ha...no its all coincidence...

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

How subtle...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Don't worry, they'll give up soon enough.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Spiritual pack-rape

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Oh, sizemik, that is hilarious!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They don't want to let go of what is their property. Keep missing boasting sessions. Keep turning in zero time for field circus or not turning in anything. They will hound you to returning to the flock.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

It MUST be jehovahs hand. He REALLY wants you back.

• Lore
    Lore
    I've had visits and encounters from 6...oops, no, 7 individual...no, wrong, it was 9...9!
    Just realised it was 10, there was a phone call too.

Hey, you know there's a backspace button right?

Seriously though 6-10 people all independantly contacting you on the same day even though you've been gone for several weeks. . . There must be something that triggered it. Probably some horrible romour recently started about you and they're all comming to confirm it. . . Get any tattoos or piercings recently?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

WOW--must be angelic direction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit