"If Armageddon came in '75, the new ones would have died"

by Lore 12 Replies latest jw friends

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Hi Lore.

I started a thread about this recently.

If A had come in 1975, god would have only had 4 billion to destroy.

Today he has 7 billion.

This brothers reasoning is absurd. 3 million more witnesses saved.

3 billion more to suffer distruction.

Why not have bought the big aA in 1975 and already have had 35 years of wonderful peace and lion petting?

PS sorry Lore. I've just read the rest of your thread and you already said that. I've just got up, after 4 hours sleep, so I'm a bit bleary eyed.

Peace. jlp

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here's the problem.

You start preaching to everyone in the world. Now, suppose because of some miracle, we did reach everyone. Those accepting the message now need time to study. At which time, there will be children just below the age of accountability that will reach that age by the time the people all become fully baptized.

Now, we need to round up those that just crossed the age of accountability and preach to them. Again, there are others just below this age that will cross the line before group 2 reaches baptism. At which point, group 3 is now accountable, with another group just behind them that is just below accountability. As long as children are born, this is going to continue. No matter where you cut off the work, you are always going to have someone that is just below the age of accountability that just crosses that line during the tribulation. Thus, it is absolutely impossible to finish this time-wasting work.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

WTWizard-

In the words of any Pyramid Scheme promoter at the local Holiday Inn on recruitment night:"That's just Stinking Thinking!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit