I DONT want their help! :D

by TimothyT 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

I'm so glad that you have some support from family. Go be yourself and be happy!! So happy for you.

• Jackals
    Jackals

You know what you want and you know what is going to make you happy. You're so close to where you wanted to be 4 months ago Tim and I'm so proud to be a part of it.

Jack x

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Hey Tim,

Great to hear. As said above, they do not have any power beyond what you give them. If you want to you can send them a legal notice not to contact you or file a restraining order.

Filing restraining orders is a great way of limiting their ministry as well (file it against the congregation). The branch will recommend not to preach in your street anymore but the R&F will just hear some excuse as to why they can't so the ones in the know understand that it's a lie. In the end it puts a chilling effect on their ministry in that whole area.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Be prepared that this indeed is not the end of it for them . That Elder will pow-wow with the other Elders and they will try again to get you to meet . Stick to your guns .

To stop incessant phone calls and questioning I had to send a certified letter to the Elders hinting at legal action if they did not cease /desist .I went to my local Police station and filed a copy of the letter with them also (stating this in the letter to the Elders makes an impact ) . It has been over a year since I sent that letter and so far no one has tried to contact me again .

Wishing you well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit