• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Well, a few more hours to go.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i see a bad moon rising I see trouble on the way

• Heaven
    Heaven

I suspect tonight the moon will once again shine in my window, as it did last night. Thanks to your thread, Billy, I will be thinking of you.

• Heaven
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Hey Billy, you could jump in bed and spend an enchanted evening with us here on JWN! I'm almost there... it's a warm one here though so I'm sitting on top of the bed right now.

• flipper
    flipper

Are there " happy " cookies on this thread ?? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Heaven
    Heaven

Sure Mr. Flipper! Here's a Tim Horton's Smile Cookie:

Smile Cookie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Okay the cookie isn't a lie, but what about the cake?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Leo, once again you've proven yourself to be a genius! I had some cake (and ice cream) Friday night that was "enchanting". Mmmm chocolate!

Plus I got a new smartphone and can browse JWN (but not post) from bed. So you're a genius too Heaven!

In conclusion: Chinese fortune cookies can more accurately predict the future than Watchtower Corporation.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

This past Saturday was a nearly exact replay of the Friday I started this thread. My cousin and I went to the DC (we didn't go to the assigned one for our cong, there are plenty nearly every weekend a couple hours away). She slept through part of the program. Afterward, during the drive home, I shared my thoughts on everything that was wrong with the program and the direction the org was going. We had talked before about some of our issues, but this time I went further since I will be moving away. I could see the wheels turning as she was thinking about how she could get on with life outside this religion. She's already faced the fact that she will grow old and die in this system. She never found a suitable husband in the org, but is certainly marriagable material.

About half-way home, we met my niece for dinner in her town at the same Chinese restaurant again. This time my fortune was:

You have an ability to sense and know higher truth.

"Higher truth" indeed! I've said it before and I'll say it again, "The Cookie Doesn't Lie !"... I didn't even have to add "in bed" this time.

I had anti-Witnessed to my niece before, so the conversation was interesting. We only talked about "the truth" a little. We talked much more about the future. My niece is also returning to university to study pre-med. Not the same university as me, but we'll be nearby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit