Latest installment in the TL;DR collection. I need an editor.

by WontLeave 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I sat around researching, compiling, and writing this today. I know it's long, but there's a lot of information in it. I could probably split it into 2 or more parts. As many have said before, it's doubtful an active JW would read it (or anything else), so the content is mainly for our internal (or if you're already out, inter-belief-system) ministry. I think there are some excellent points and I might have touched on some subjects which have been sorely neglected thus far. As always, constructive criticism is invited.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Marked for later.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I should have titled this thread "Do you like kittens?" I think it might have gotten more interest.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Rather than start a new thread, I'll just add this. It's one I wrote a while back, but I updated it and uploaded it to Google documents today. I even made a tinyurl for it.

Should I Turn "Apostate"?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    the content is mainly for our internal (or if you're already out, inter-belief-system) ministry.

As soon as I saw the word 'ministry' I turned off, sorry but that's just me. Why trade one form of ignorance for another?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Here is a screenshot of the final paragraph on Page 4 of your 'Should I Turn Apostate?' article.

I think we should discuss this paragraph. Should we start a new thread?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Did YOU write this WontLeave?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Ah! I see from your last post that you are indeed the author. Take this if you want to leaving but I'm out, had enough judgemental drivel to last me for a while . . .

• bohm
    bohm

allusions to interlectual lazyness and the classic passive-agressive "skydaddys gonna get you"-threat. Certainly this will impress atheists.

or alternatively, perhaps we are just threatening god-fearing christians? who knows...

• undercover
    undercover

I like kittens...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit