Did I throw these guys under the bus?

by burnedout 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• james_woods
    james_woods

Pretty hard to sit down with the new guy that wants desperately to marry your evil ex-wife and convince him that he is on the wrong track.

These guys would have probably done this anyway - with or without your help.

As was said above, maybe the cold reality of this "privilidge" will wake them up to reality.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Using the illustration . . . you can't throw someone under a bus that you're getting off . . . only they can do that in their eagerness to get aboard.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

maybe you did, maybe you didn't. one does stupid stuff when in a cult. and when getting your head out of this mess it's first about yourself, then about the rest. no worries.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I can't help but feel guilty for being instrumental if not soley responsible for their new found high level of stress in 'serving the congo.' I do know they were really wanting these positions...

I felt the same way when I resigned as MS. I handled a lot of duties for an overworked BOE. They had to pick up my slack. However, I could not justify doing it any longer.

• burnedout
    burnedout

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I know they are big boys, but I know what they are facing. It is interesting to be just a little older than these guys but have 11 years experience as Elder that they don't have.

Sizemik: great continuation of the Bus illustration. I could see myself getting off the bus and these other guys climbing on board!!!

Burnedout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit