Personality test based on how you listen to music

by DJPoetech 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

I designed a 4 question personality test that looks at the simple ways you listen to music.

It can determine from those questions your 4 letter MBTI code. From there I included some fun links that goes deeper into the personality traits.

I have yet to try this in a larger forum such as this but was wondering the results and if I can develope this.

It may prove useful in my eventual psychology studies.

Just follow the link. Its clean and on my own domain.

http://www.3bux.net/pp/

Make sure to comment on if it is correct and gives you a little insite into this whole MBTI thing!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

It came out ISTP. About 50% right. I've been borderline E/INTJ, mostly I, for 20 years. I retake the test every couple of years and it never changes.

Back to the drawing board, DJPoetech.

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

LOL! Definitely Nick. Thanks for checkin it out! INTP myself....

• tec
    tec

INFJ is what I normally am. This test had me at an INFP. Pretty close. I could have answered the first question either way, though.

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

I came out ISTP. Two out of four correct. I have been an INFP for years. I love this whole personality/trait psychology, very interesting insight into other people and what makes them tick. Where I think this test is lacking, is in distinguishing people who fall nearer to the intersection of the two personality types. Good luck, this is a great concept and looks like with some fleshing out could be a great tool for those that understand it better than those questions on the Meyers Briggs or MB wannabees.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

E/ISFP on that~ had to laugh at #3, that is 100% right on for me...it's kind of obsessive, I will listen to a song I love over and over LOL!

• mummatron
    mummatron

I've been INFP for years and got INFP on this.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

ISTP Pretty accurate

• talesin
    talesin

ISFJ shockingly correct !

tal

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The Protector. Your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via intuition. You are gentle, caring, complex, and highly intuitive individuals. You place great importance on having things orderly and systematic in your outer world. You have an uncanny insight into people and situations. You get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. You are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. You are sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. You trust your own instincts over all others. You are a natural nurturer; patient, devoted, and protective. You have a natural affinity for art, and you may excel in the sciences, where you make use of your intuition. Your personality type is infj.

it's close, I'm usually a T instead of F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit