Br. Loesch - great tribulation, king of the north, generation overlap, new scrolls and more...

by Bonnie_Clyde 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lepavoux
    lepavoux

The Watchtower generation means a leap-frog generation - meaning a continuous generation after generation, they are trying to run away from their collapsed 70 year 1914 generation.

Why Armageddon cannot come yet is because of Mark 13:10,which says the christian gospel has to be preached IN ALL THE EARTH FIRST, YES FIRST.

China and India in Asia contains millions and millions of people that have yet to be preached to.

The Watchtower has always been blind to this.

Just think of yourself in one of those countries, Armageddon suddenly strikes, and you say to yourself what on earth is going on? I have never heard of Jehovah's Witnesses or the Christian message.

Because Jehovah is a God of love he as yet will give these people the opportunity to hear the christian message.

In 1999 they disfellowshiped me for saying the above things, how very very sad, for them all.

How will it all end for them all, I dread to think.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Don't be logical depavoux......LOL LOL

I used to make a joke about why I don't just go into a mall or public place and gun everyone down screaming "you can thank me later".....because, you know, that ensures them a resurrection.

When you start lying, it starts a trail of total absurdity.....

• ultrabimbo
    ultrabimbo

As far as I can determine from my reading of the Bible, judgement starts with the house of God. If

you look up the meaning of Bethel or Beth-el you get "house of God". Have fun with that one Mr. Loesh.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit