Gentile Times Reconsidered - Download the Book

by VM44 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Freeholyspirit
    Freeholyspirit

Another question to ask is...

Dan 9:25

Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous time

Why are the " seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks" separated here? What is the signifigance?

According to WT chronolgy nothing. Recently they made up something that is obviously false.

But I believe these 49 years have their fulfillment as I have stated above.

The 49 nine years are from the destruction til Cyrus's decree.

• Freeholyspirit
    Freeholyspirit

Now if this was a conspiracy for the WT to appoint themselves over all of Christ's belongings,

it would have had to begin way back in 1923 with John Brown.

It may have indeed been satan's design with his phoney Chronology

, and that the WT jumped on the opportunity and rode with it.

But I believe it is 100% false.

It was Cyrus's decree. Not Nehimiahs journey!

Dan 9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Isa 44:28 That saith of Cyrus, [He is] my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

Isa 45:13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.
  • Freeholyspirit
    Freeholyspirit

In the final of it, the WT teaches the commandments of men for doctrines,(dress code, ect)

and if you do not submit to them, they teach that your faith in God is null and void.

And that is a lie.

They bow to men and a man's organisation,

They are all organisation men.

and those who truly have the Holy spirit they mark

and will not allow that holy spirit to speak the truth.

But will even cast it out from them.

Luk 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Any other Chronology ignores scripture.Measuring back seven weeks or 49 years from the date of the decree issued by Cyrus (455 B.C.), we come to the year 504 B.C. as being the year when Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians, Zedekiah was dethroned.

Oh boy! We have another live one here. I would love to see our resident messiah and alternative chronologist extraordinaire Larsinger58 battle it out with you.

• Freeholyspirit
    Freeholyspirit

"Oh boy! We have another live one here."

You are still dead in your sins

You are in the same class as the WT you probably are one

Trying to keep the truth from being heard is your game

You are digusting in your filth!

Abomination

Go to hell

• Freeholyspirit
    Freeholyspirit

You still cling to secularists.

You are one

Unbelievers who have never been washed from their own filth.

Oh yea, God is so nasty, huh

The truth is you hypocrytes are the nasty ones

And God is holy and pure.

Something you despise and know nothing about

Go on continue in your road to death

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

You are still dead in your sins

You are in the same class as the WT you probably are one

Trying to keep the truth from being heard is your game

You are digusting in your filth!

Abomination

Go to hell

Ooh, a bad temper and condemning me to hell. Hardly the fruitage of the Spirit, is it?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Whoa Mr FreeHolySpirit your comments make you come across as a nutjob.

AnnOMally is cool and very smart read her past posts if you aren't convinced.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Someone missed their meds! Remember that just because we get frustrated, we can't call fire and brimstone down on others. Do not judge before the appointed time. Judging is Christs job. I do agree that within the JW congregation any who try to speak truth are marked. They do not want the law of the Christ being followed. You should apologize to Annomaly..

• Freeholyspirit
    Freeholyspirit

Whoa, must have walked throught the wrong door (to den of vipers)

So full of poison

Dye frvr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit