SIXSCREENS - what happened?

by RagingBull 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

I went to the SixScreens site to see if Rick had posted any new conference calls, but the last one was from the 7th of May. What's going on? Did he stop them? Was it the Johnny "the Bethelite" fiasco that put a stop to it all? Who knows?

• poppers
    poppers

I haven't seen him around here either.

• minimus
    minimus

hmmm

• sir82
    sir82

Rick is busy organizing the next "international protest" against JWs. The crowd size may increase to 4 people this time.

• minimus
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rick is taking his Show on the Road..

The 1 man Six Screens Submarine Band..

Is going to Sink the WBT$!..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Too Funny.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

THEY ARE UPDATING TO BECOME SEVENSCREENS

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

SICKSCREENS?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I wish Rick nothing but the best for himself personally. Having said that, I always felt his approach was overly dramatic. His website was WAY over the top and actually lessened his credibility to most reasonable people I think.

If he gets rid of his website, I think he does a service to his stated goal. It's over the top websites like Six Screens that the GB actually points to and says "See, ALL apostates are like this."

All apostates AREN'T like Rick. Most just leave, knowing that the majority of JW's are duped people, whose inclination is not to think for themselves and are thusly taught not to.

Rick wants revenge in my opinion. I apologize for the far away judgement, I am sure I don't have all the facts myself. But I do know his website and approach are counter prouductive to his stated cause.

I hope he finds real peace, and if he is reading this, I do wish him and his loved ones peace and healing from all that JW's inflicted upon him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit