Elder on my JC Killed in Warehouse Accident!

by jookbeard 19 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I agree with jean-luc. I've have heard that expression many times of ones who were DF or DA and died a tragic death. I remember about 20 years ago a former elder who left his wife and was DF was killed in a plane crash. Everybody I knew was talking about how Jehovah dealt with him. Of course they never mention the other 100 passagers on board the plane that crashed. I guess they were innocent bystanders of Jehovah execution of this man. Warp thinking. Totally ADD

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/134110/2/Circuit-Overseers-Callous-Remark

I was new to this forum when I started the above thread, so may not have expressed myself too clearly.

The CO was actually rejoicing that Ray Franz was either dead to near the point of death.

So, they do rejoice over misfortunes that befall those whom they've lableled their enemies.

Syl

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Wow, you heard the story about the young brother that went to a nightclub and was stabbed??? They need some new material. A CO told us that when the tsunami hit SE Asia none of the local witnesses died because they had gone inland to the KH to work in service. The only witnesses that died were a couple from Sweden that were vacationing and staying in a hotel on a beach. He said that was supposed to be a lesson for us---although I'm not sure what the lesson was since I knew a brother that died in a car accident while working in service. So no, the official teaching isn't that god kills people now, but unofficially they do a lot to support that narrative.

NC

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Too bad he wasn't in Field Service when he died. (I actually heard a brother say, in his talk, "what better way to end this life than in service to Jehovah out in the Ministry?" He was referencing someone who had died because they were hit by a car out in the door to door work, and refused a transfusion thus died)

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Once he passes through limbo and finds his way back to the Father he'll know exactly what a judgmental A$$hole he was.... that could take months, decades or centuries depending on how many sheople he f**ked over.... the Dalai Lama says about 2 weeks for the average person but it's much longer and more painful for spiritual terrorists.... like sizemik said... KARMA. But karma on the emotional plane is FAR more nasty than it is on this physical level.....

I'd love to see the look on his face when he finds out Jehovah was an ancient astronaut from the Pleiades.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats what happens to JW`s who don`t spend every waking hour in a Kingdom Hall..

They get Crushed by a Stack of Tables..

Worldly People don`t realise how Common that is..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Huzzah!!!!Pass the brownies!!!!

• poppers
    poppers

not too sure how to embed the link

Post the URL and someone will make it active for you.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hilarious!

• sizemik
    sizemik

They get Crushed by a Stack of Tables..

That's a bloody corker! . . . OUTLAW . . . I have to say . . . you're good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit