Does anyone know if they are still teaching the GT to newbies?

by aristeas 10 Replies latest jw friends

• aristeas
    aristeas

blondie,

Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier. I am not able to get online here every day with all my other responsibilities. I did not mean to say that this book has any mention of the GT = Great Tribulation, but as I specified in my original post, GT, as I used it, meant Gentile Times. I was just pointing out that there is this real Oal downplaying of the Gentile Times from around 2005, saw this reflected in the deletion of the golden oldie from the new songbook, and wondered if s.o. knew if they were also downplaying it when they studied with newbies.

BTW, your posts here really stand out. You are to be commended for your research. Obviously you are getting much of it online. When did the O put all this stuff online? I just finished reading Carolyn Wah's 2001 article (Review of Religious Research) and could see there that, since she was referring to 'worldly' scholars obtaining WT lit. for their research, she did not mention it being online. Thus I'm assuming ULing it must have taken place in the last decade. So just when was it put up?

Cheers to all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit