Published life story of Australian ex-Witness. An absorbing read.

by MrMonroe 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Taurus58, welcome aboard the S. S. JWN! We're (the imperial we) glad you're here! I just got my copy of 'A Little Lower Than Angels' and I'm eager to dig into it!

Although the WTB&TS tries to present an image of boring homogeneity to the world, EVERY experience of EVERY JW who makes it to the e X it and survives is different. Even if they're twins, each individual has a different story to tell... kind of an "e unum pluribus" situation.

Has 'Witch Way?' gone to the presses yet?

• Taurus58
    Taurus58

Hi NN - thank you so much for getting a copy. Speaking of twins - there are twins in my family, and yes they are quite different in temperament. Growing up they alwasy knw what the other's thinking. Even though they live a long way apart these day, if one gets sick the other one picks up on it. They're still in the org. Was v close to one of them - still miss v much.

Love your avatar.

I've been a regular on JWR.com for just over 2 years - if you want to take a look over there you'll see my photo (avatar). The book's getting some pretty good reviews/comments there.

And that's me on the front cover of the book - (how conceited). Wanted the cover to be as real as possible, and did it at no cost; university student girlfriend studying media did the photography. Partner's hand is holding the gun.

'Witch Way?' I'm holding off till I get a radio interview and newspaper article done, which is (hopefully) in the wings. The film Truth Be Told is coming to Melbourne soon. Want a publisher to take it on for me rather than self-publishing - Not flush with finances these days. If I can get some mainstream media attention to my work then a publisher is more likely to sit up and show interest.

The subjects covered in 'Witch Way?' are at times pretty 'out there' - still not sure what to make of it all myself, and leave it up to the reader to think what they like.

Thank you again, all of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit