Today my husband surprised me...

by mrsjones5 47 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yesterday we were getting our van repaired and while that was going on we decided to window shop at a really cool furniture consignment shop. I saw a baker's rack that was really nice and that I would love to have. Hubby looked at it too and thought it was a nice piece but we had to leave the shop to pick our van. Hubby said maybe we'll return the next day and get it.

This morning all thoughts of the baker's rack had left my mind. I was more focused on the laundry and the ongoing problem with our van. Hubby dropped me off at the laundromat and went back to talk to the mechanic about the van. He returned to pick me up about an hour later. We ran a few more errands before returning home. I stepped into the kitchen the baker's rack was there waiting for me. I turned and looked at my husband who promptly said that the other day I looked so sad when we left the furniture store that he had to get it for me.

I love that man! :D

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh, how sweet. This made my day.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Sweet, sweet, sweet ! ! ! !

You've got a keeper there.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Jonesy!! I love it!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You are a lucky girl, Mrs. J!

And he obviously knows he's a lucky man.......

• White Dove
    White Dove

And here you are an XJW couple.

You are supposed to be having horrible marital problems.

Goodness, you really do have a keeper in that guy:D

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love my husband very much. Because of the way I was raised it's hard for me sometimes to comprehend why this man loves me so but I'm so grateful that he does.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

That's sooooooooo sweet!

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Awwww! That is so sweet. :)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Whadda guy, eh, Miz Josie (peace to you and yours, girl!)? Tell Mr. Jones that I said, "That was REALLY COOL BEANS, Mr. Jones!"

You guys deserve each other! Two good people always do!

Peace to you both, and your chil'rens!

SA, on her own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit