i found the woman of my dreams!

by varian 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I'd suggest asking her if an explanation could patch things up. It sounds like she saw something, jumped to a conclusion and made a decision. If she's reasonable she would accept a reasonable explanation. Otherwise she sounds like damaged goods and you'd spend more time than not defending your actions from baseless accusations.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Why delete them? You've only just started dating. What if you break up after only a couple of dates?

It just sounds immature to me.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

If she is this jealous and controlling after 2 dates, then you can expect it to only get worse....Some examples for you to look forward to:

Expect to have to "check in" at least twice daily and tell her where you are and what you are doing. expect to have many arguments about your roving eyes while out in public. Expect her to censor your TV / magazine / internet viewing as she can't tolerate your looking at other women.

I was seriously involved with a woman whose terrible jealousy came to the surface after a couple of months, it became obvious to me this was where i was headed so i terminated the relationship.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Go with Scully and WontLeave on this one. If she's already getting jealous of you for no good reason, this chick is trouble. I've hit it off with internet connections, only to lose it over petty things.

Sorry, man.

• sir82
    sir82
    If she is this jealous and controlling after 2 dates, then you can expect it to only get worse....

+1

• Lore
    Lore

So you met on an online dating site, and she's ready to call it off because she found out you use online dating sites.

You've had 1 and only 1 date so far, but she's already suspicious of you, jealous and expects you to cut all ties with the dating sites.

The use of the phrase "giving you a second chance" is bizzare as well. The misunderstanding was HERS not yours, and yet she's the one giving out 'second chances'? On the contrary it was her mistake and she's lucky you're willing to give her the second chance.

You see how she turns her own mistake and paranoia back around and blames you for it?

This is you in 3 dates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMoGj9QtZts

I understand that you feel attracted to her and so this is important to you for whatever reason, but can you see why an outsider to the relationship might view her as a bit strange already?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    i canĀ“t blame her actually.

Sure you can. This is the beginning of stalking type behavior. It's a huge red flag. If a guy I barely knew was checking up on me around the internet, I'd see that as a very bad vision of things to come.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit