i found the woman of my dreams!

by varian 26 Replies latest jw friends

• varian
    varian

last weekend i had a date. i immidaiately fell in love. we met the following day again, and arranged another date for tomorrow.

well, yesterday she sent me a text message, stating that she no longer has an interest in seeing me again, because she discovered other pics of myself on other dating web sites. she thought that i was playing some kind of games with her. the truth is, i haven´t used these sites for ages, and can´t even remember what i wrote in them. it took me almost a whole day to convince her, that i am not that type of guy she thinks i am. so now she has gave me a "second chance", and we will be seeing eath other tomorrow.

i have only interest in her. the last woman i met via internet, was a few months back. and that didn´t work out due to a long distance between us.

i haven´t got a clue what to say to her tomorrow. how can i convince her, that i mean it serious with her? whats the best thing to say in order for her to trust me?

thank you.

yrs varian

• Satanus
    Satanus

She could be testing you. That could be part of it, anyway.

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can't be of much help. Dating sucks eggs.

I wouldn't do internet dating sites unless someone paid me truck loads of money to do it.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Perhaps Iamcool or whatever the heck is name is now will read your post and give you some of his most valued dating tips.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Are we sure this isn't Iamcool's lovelorn twin?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Only dating advice I ever got was "dont touch her butt on the first date".

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

She might believe you're serious if you delete your account on those other dating sites. You can always join up again if it doesn't work out.

And I hope it works out for you,but slow down,and take it easy. No need to rush things,just enjoy getting to know one another.

• Scully
    Scully

Um, you could ask her what she was doing searching on other sites while she was dating you?

But only if you don't want to see her anymore. Valid question though.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Scully brings up a good question. If your friend's answer is a good one, then why not sign into those dating sites in front of her Surely there's some indication that you haven't been on them in quite a while. Then delete your accounts in front of her.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The sites might show when you were last logged in. If you log in, you will lose that. Ask her to log in with her account and check when it was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit