New Here!!

by Free!! 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to JWN. Now go live your life!

• umadevi
    umadevi

Welcome Free!! There are good friends here... who don't judge you...

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome....after a slight "delay" in life, please get back on track with college and head for the good job!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome. Great experience. I have a couple of questions:

How long since your last meeting?

Did the "generation" change have any affect on you? I have been wondering how new ones that did not know the pre 1995 teachings feel about the generation issue and is it considered an important doctrine showing how "near the end is"?

• Dune
    Dune

Congrats on you making it out.

• agent zero
    agent zero

welcome! and nice method of leaving too!

• Free!!
    Free!!

Thanks everyone!!....

@sinis.. i am not only hot, i am smart!! ;)

How long since your last meeting? last meeting was a 2 day Assembly, i was bored to death, went only cuz i did not want to put up w my roommate's lecture about how i was missing the "best spiritual food"

Did the "generation" change have any affect on you? I have been wondering how new ones that did not know the pre 1995 teachings feel about the generation issue and is it considered an important doctrine showing how "near the end is"? I didnt know much about that.. since i converted in 2002-2003 but.... they were so many other things... specially when i realize how judgemental they were! it was driving me insane...

To be honest i am of the "live and let others live" school of thought... so, i dont give a F what you do would your life unless you are hurting a child or a person who cannot take care of themselves... and the fact that the JWs were always on everyones business just irked me!!

Again, i am really happy about my decision to be FREE! is soo liberating... :)

• Free!!
    Free!!

ooppss sorry... 2 day assembly in Jan 2010!! didnt post the year!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hello and welcome,

I was a single sister as a JW too, so I had the same issues with pressure to get married and pioneer too. In the end, I figured that since they're not paying my bills, then they had no right to tell me how to live my life.

Love your user name!

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

ooolala!! hot and smart! thats a rare exception in broads nowadays. happy day for you because finally free! is hot and smart too and the best is that im a man and god knows the same exception applies lol!! nah but really im happy that you got iur head outta that shit. ur lucky not to have some douchebag ministerial servant limpwad as a husband with 3 kids in trail. ur still young and can still carve out a good life for yourself. trust me im the same age as you and am going through hell because i got married young and had kids young, so im just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now. good luck! youll find the information here addictive. its like the nationional enquirer of jwland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit