"No Silence Of The Lambs"-Paducah Sun

by silentlambs 31 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

"The truth of the matter is that the Watchtower will not make any changes based on the yelling and whining that you do."

I agree brother henry, it is doubtful brother bowen could make wt do anything. But the silentlambs along with Mr. Anderson will produce "new light" that will help the Governing Body find humility much like the recent Catholic church court induced apologies and remuneration. Do you think Jehovah is using Mr. Anderson to protect children? Much like he used Babylon to punish the nation of Isreal when they became stiff-necked, haughty, and sacrificed their children to false god's?

Sadly this is a matter that "waiting on Jehovah" has been used as an excuse to hurt children and allow them to suffer in silence. It is interesting to note that Nathan used the story of an abused lamb to to help David see the great wrong he had committed. How long did it take David to get the point? Yet the metaphor of silentlambs speaking by the thousands has yet to move one iota remorse or sorrow in the heart of the Governing Body. Thirteen months have passed with no change. Do you think Nathan would have waited that long to try and find repentance from David? With David his immediate actions showed his true heart condition. The Governing Body's stiff-necked no response attitude seems to reveal something about their collective heart condition. The silentlambs are speaking, the Governing Body is covering their ears and ignoring their cry. If faith without works is dead, then what does wrongdoing without repentence mean? The answer seems simple. The solution will come in a hard way due to the arrogant actions of leadership in the organization. In the end the cause of protecting children will be served when Jehovah's Witnesses are afraid to protect child molesters.

silentlambs

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Henry, it is sphincter orifices like yourself who give the low life pedophile scum such power and free reign within the Watchtower. You accuse Bill Bowen of using victims to destroy the Watchtower, then you go about slapping him and those victims around like they were dirt. You claim you support reporting them to the police, but your dub rhetoric shows you could really give a shit less about the victims.

Any blind man can see that Bill Bowens site is set up to help people victimized twice. Once by the pedophile and once again by the Watchtower. If showing compassion and support to these poor victims is trying to destroy the Watchtower, then I hope it goes down in flames!

Believe me, I have no love for the Watchtower and wanted to just fade away from the organization. But idiotic, power hungry, nazi like, whiners like yourself wouldn't allow that and came after me with a vengence, all for not wanting to be known as a Jehovah's Witness any longer. You are a prime example of the hatred that the Watchtower teaches it's misled followers.

If you were being honest in that you support pedophiles being reported to the authorities, then you would also be calling on the Watchtower to come clean and change it's policy, instead of lamblasting someone trying to actually support and help the victims. Your post basically raped these poor victims a third time.

God have mercy on you, for I sure don't!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw
    The Watchtower only makes changes based information provided from within from members that are honest, humble and not out to destroy them.

Hahahaha hohohohohoho hahahahahha

Yeah right. Nothing like sitting down at home at the computer tonight to read this crap.

Let's see now, all of these JWs are expected to practice "theocratic war stategy" (ie. keep stuff from people and lie to them). All members are expected to not divulge their history/blood policy/UN partnerships unless asked too by recruits.

Hello - Henry to planet earth - Witnesses are expected to "keep information from people" - that's their friggen "MO".

Did you bother reading any of J.R. Brown's answers to the lamestreet press. He makes it sound so "warm and mushy", and the love Henry .... oh the love ... god, I almost passed "wind" reading his spin (oh I mean so called press releases). Notice Mr. Brown never brings up the two "witness" rule and the notification requirements properly unless he is forced too.

And if I recall, this is the same organization that is killing little children who have cancer because these kids (who don't know a red blood cell from a cherry) can't get their platelet transfusions to help them in their chemotherapy.

Sick I tella, sick. And you - labelling a Witness in good standing as an apostate - nothing like a little friggen bit of creed bigotry.

You know you keep missing something Henry.

Yeah you and the Watchtower can talk about the "change" all you want and how all the change will happen ... but what about the people who were "wronged" by this Organization. Remember them.

I can just here Henry now .... Oh well just like 1925 or 1975 where lots of innocent people lost everything - take one for the f---ing team cause we are the FDS and we all make f---ing mistakes.

Here let me say it again. They required the parents to trust the BORG no matter what and KNOWINGLY allowed little children and women to be hurt and scared for the rest of their life. This organization and its hundred or so subsiduary organizations should be sued until every friggin printing press ink pad is sold off.

If the lawsuits bring this Borg financially to its knees - well they deserved everything that happens - why? - Well these Bozos who call themselves the FDS and God's Chosen Borg should have thought about what could happen before they knowingly let these little sickos out in the flock to diddle little innocent children.

Rule Number 1 - You don't allow kids to be hurt - mentally of physically - period. And if you do - you deserve exactly what you get. You Witnesses want persecution? Well you are about to get a good dose.

Bill, you just remember - you have found freedom and you are using your freedom to help protect little children. OHHH What a feeling eh!! A big bonus is your wife (your best friend) is right there with you on finding this freedom. You may have an "empty feeling" because certain "no minds" are treating you like $h!t, but you are one of the few who have found out just how powerful your freedom is.

Remember Bill ....

WE'RE ROLLING

hawk

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Bill,

"Three simple things would make it a better organization," Bowen said. "One, if a child is molested, they should be required to go to the police first, not the elders. Two, if a child molester comes into the congregation, don't put him in a position of responsibility. Three, stop child molesters from going door to door." - Bill Bowen
    Being a rape victim myself - any my daughter the victim of a ministerial servant - I seriously question the framing of your #One thought.

No rape victim should be "required" to go to the police. There are so many undertones in the rape victim's life that the person "requiring legal action" just can't be aware of.

A strong encouragement - yes. Requirement? No.

Btw, before anyone slams me - my daughter & I are on Bill's SilentLambs site & in the FreeMinds journal as just another jw daily experience.

This situation is fraught with more emotions than just about anything else - which should caution the use of restraint & "middle of the road" expression in discussion.

It can be discussed - but takes learned discipline and the setting aside of emotions to a great extent.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Perhaps Bill is trying to lead his *real life?"

Bttt - just in case.

• waiting
  • hawkaw
    hawkaw

I sure hope no one slams you waiting. Of course I completely agree with you on this and would have to "bow" to your expertise on this issue.

I thought maybe that Bill was actually meaning that the child could be allowed to go to the police instead of the elders. At least the parents/child should be directed to the police and not to "wait on Jehovah".

At least that is what I thought Bill was going for. I know this is a free country and no one should make you do something that you don't want to do when it comes to these cases.

Thanks for pointing out the incorrect word and suggesting a better word on such an important issue.

hawk

• sadiejive
  • waiting
    waiting

howdy hawk,

First of all, I respect deeply what Bill is accomplishing for other persons - almost universally unknown to him personally.

Secondly, he's put himself in the limelight - the same as any politician. He will be quoted - at times, by his enemies.

Thus thirdly, he needs to be careful what amunition he freely gives to his enemies. Imho, they will try to discredit his knowledge in this area, as he's dealing with many indirect issues when he deals with molestation victims.

If the reported misquoted, or even misunderstood, Bill's words, then imho, he should in writing ask for a clarification in writing.......just in case this ends up in a file somewhere, to be pulled out at the wrong moment.

If JR Brown had made the same comment - I wouldn't have so delicately brought it up. It is a wrong statement now in the newspaper - and brought over here by Bill himself. From my reading of his words, I would assume, like you, he *meant* something else. Problem is.....his *words* are in the Paducah Sun.

Lawyers & P/R people live for the slip of the tongue - particularily if it's in writing. We've all learned that about the WTBTS - their words are coming back to haunt them.

I believe the work of Bill & others in this issue is powerful - just as the work of others in other faiths showing this issue to the public. But none of the works are without flaws - nor are they the final definitive in answering & solving the problems of how to deal with child molesters.

It's a massive problem facing our society, always has been, and most likely - imho - always will be.

waiting

• sf
    sf

It's no use "HenryP", we're on to you.

Now, have you told Teddy and Slickdick to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, yet? Hurry!

I don't care what anyone says, YOU are here as instructed, to monitor and kick the dust up. My question is, do you uh, yahoo?

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit