Best way to record a JC (Judicial Committee) meeting

by RayPublisher 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Rix I think he was asked a few times to post it here, but Im not sure he ever did.

OP...good luck with the recording, sounds very James Bond to me!

• nicolaou
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Am going to "witness" about CoC and the things I've learned to the two or three real friends I have that are asleep in a very very cautious way.

Proceed with extreme caution.

You'll need to decide what is more important to you: Not being DF'd/DA'd or helping others to think for themselves.

• unshackled
    unshackled

RayPublisher....check out this member's experience recording a JC. Hint: don't leave your iPhone, which is recording, when asked to be excused from the room for a minute.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/198852/1/SBCheezits-Judicial-Hearing-My-EPIC-FAIL-REPOST-for-IE-users

• Simon
    Simon

Always have 2 devices to record things. That way, you can pull one out when challenged and they are satisfied that you are then not recording things.

Alternatively, when asked if you have "a recording device" you can honestly say no (because you have TWO recording devices).

Don't worry about lying to them though. They are not your friends and they will outright lie to you. Make no mistake - they are there to go through the motion and legitimise your being silenced. They do not deserve or warrant your honesty which will be used to disadvantage you if you allow it.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

If you are fading, why acknowledge their legitimacy over you by attending. It takes at least two to tango. Everything is slanted against you. Why not demand that it be recorded as evidence of the meeting. It memorializes it for them. They are protected from your unwarranted allegations.

You are not dealing with people with a full deck. Or is this a charade for family?

If you know the truth, how can you keep it to yourself and just play along?

I was never baptized and no one ever tagged me. My mom was very active for a long time. She was never tagged. Despite our unbelief, I am glad she never had to face it for family reasons.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Such a large pool of experience is here it is amazing. These are star-chamber black holes that no one but elders are supposed to know about. I've tried to tell the wife how this sh!t works and she won't believe me. She certainly won't come on here either lol so there you go.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

There are pens, watches, MP3 players etc. most are under $50 and can record audio and video. Look for spy watches or voice recorders. You can hide them just about anywhere especially if you have (some) control over the environment of your meeting. Hide them in a book bag, books or use some putty to paste it under a chair.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

I agree with Band on the Run. Attending a JC is an acknowledgment of the power they claim to hold over you. They will have satisfaction in taking action against you. Listening to recordings of JC meetings (such as the one on the Death Or Obedience blog) makes you realise they don't actually listen to what you have to say, making it a very frustrating, unsatisfying and probably very emotional meeting.

Is it really worth it?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Bookmarking. Such a lot to read here, with all the links, but well worth coming back to pursue and read all those.

On the one hand I have all these apparently nice people being friendly and texting me and basically love bombing me every day, and on the other hand here is the evidence of what this organisation really is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit