Best way to record a JC (Judicial Committee) meeting

by RayPublisher 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Just curious as to the best way to do it. Most new cell phones record audio, but that would leave with you when you are dismissed. Just wondering how to capture it all if it ever came to that.

The wacky six screen guy hid a recorder in an older publication and then left it in the room when they dismissed him. Maybe he's not so wacky after all, lol.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

"the wacky six screen guy" funny... he is a bit wacky but you could try his trick. There are so many recording divices these day.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

This is true Ms. Found Sheep there are pens and watches that record to mp3.

I appreciated your get-out-of-the-cult story BTW. I wish *mine* was over with!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I would use my mp3 player (or an ipod). It is very tiny and runs forever. You could probably even drop in on the floor under a table without notice.

NC

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Thanks RayPublisher. So is this Your JC that you will be in soon? Is this your last step?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Actually am doing a very slow fade. Am going to "witness" about CoC and the things I've learned to the two or three real friends I have that are asleep in a very very cautious way. Just trying to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

My wife is a hardcore believer and has agreed not to "tell on me" but she won't hear a word of it when I try and speak with her.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

That's a tough place to be in!

Best of luck!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Good luck with your friends. Did that with the only one who I thought would listen. He accused me of being deserted by the holy spirit because of my divorce & disfellowshipping. Just don't be too surprised by their reactions.

• carla
    carla

There are some 'spy' type websites with all kinds of creative gadgets to record jc's.

• rix
    rix

Has anyone heard from six screens. Usually he has video's on his last treck to Memorial.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit