AMAZING VIDEO - Bye, Bye Miss American Pie

by BizzyBee 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Evidently, this video was shot without any camera interruptions or breaks ... classic audio. This video has gone viral on the net ... over one million views.
  • clarity
    clarity

Bizzy just loved that, thank you. Wouldn't it be great if this could happen more often in every town and city! Maybe we wouldn't be so uptight!

c

• sizemik
    sizemik

Awesome! . . . love it.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Amazing.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I wish I could see it. It doesn't show up for me.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is my city! How cool. I love this place. No traffic jams. Low crime and beautiful people.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The second older guy with gray hair and a mustache with the guitar is one of our new castors.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

"The Grand Rapids LipDub Video was filmed May 22nd, with 5,000 people, and involved a major shutdown of downtown Grand Rapids, which was filled

with marching bands, parades, weddings, motorcades, bridges on fire, and helicopter take offs. It is the largest and longest LipDub video, to date.

This video was created as an official response to the Newsweek article calling Grand Rapids a "dying city." We disagreed strongly, and wanted to create a video that encompasses the passion and energy we all feel is growing exponentially, in this great city. We felt Don McLean's "American Pie," a song about death, was in the end, triumphant and filled to the brim with life and hope." - Rob Bliss, Director & Executive Producer "

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When you posted this last night, this video had over 3,159,000 views. I just looked and it's up to 3,173,589.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

BTTT

Very inspiring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit