Sick to my stomach

by Ghiagirl 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ding
    Ding
    The one unbreakable WT rule is that the organization is always right.
  • Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Wecome. Sorry about the hard-headed family's reaction to your awakened state. Am sure things will sort themselves out in the long run.
  • millie210
    millie210

Ghia,

Everything you said is correct. Rational True.

I just wanted to say that because people who are group indoctrinated (like most of your family and mine too btw) repeat the same thing so much that at times we can start to think, "is it me?"

If it isnt, then the only other choice is - its them!

Which makes a person feel frustrated all over again.

It can start to feel like an endless loop of crazy!

So just know it isnt you. It is wonderful that your grandmother sees things clearly to a degree. I had my son to help me and your grandmother has you.

You younger ones are the courageous group leading the rest of us.

Go Giah!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

On top of it, my husband provides one of his family members with a job and GOOD money, yet this mans wife makes a point to block herself from a social media account promoting the business that puts food on her families table and clothes on her and her children's back! You can use my husband to help pay your bills but have no respect for him or I. I know for a fact if I saw her in public she would point her nose the other way. I'm just waiting for the day for the rest of his family to come asking for money!

Just ONE case of "shunning" and that dick would be looking for a new job.

Remember..........you CANNOT discharge for "religious" reasons, but you can always find another "reason".

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit