Sick to my stomach

by Ghiagirl 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ghiagirl
    Ghiagirl
    Who do these people think they are!?I have only been on this site for a couple months, and dealing with all the reactions of jws to my being removed as a publisher(for the second time) and my husband being df'd. Lucky for me I have 2 sets of grandparents that still support my life whatever I do as well as some aunts uncles and cousins. Only my immediate family is in the truth thank goodness. However my husbands huge whole entire family are hardcore and he is DEAD to them all. I have slowly gotten blocked and removed on some of my old social media accounts by family(husbands family) and friends. It is so pathetic!!!!!!! It makes me laugh but really bugs me! Oh they are not doing "what's right"! Better block them. Grow the eff up is what I want to say! On top of it, my husband provides one of his family members with a job and GOOD money, yet this mans wife makes a point to block herself from a social media account promoting the business that puts food on her families table and clothes on her and her children's back! You can use my husband to help pay your bills but have no respect for him or I. I know for a fact if I saw her in public she would point her nose the other way. I'm just waiting for the day for the rest of his family to come asking for money! These people are sick! I am so disgusted. On top of that, my husbands family continues to sneak behind his back to see his son and now they have him lying to his father because they don't have the respect or decency to call or text him to ask if they can see his son!!!!!!! Does your bible teach you to be liars and not respect headship???? I remind my husband everyday 99.9% of these people will never wake up. So sadly there is no point trying to reason with anyone. My mothers mom and fathers mom are jws but have non jw husbands, so they go and practice but would never cut me off and are balanced by their husbands thank goodness! But I found out today one of my grandmas is awake! I'm pretty sure she has been my whole life I just never knew....I told her exactly how I felt and she just agreed and said I know. And her number one thing was hypocrisy like most people. It made me feel better knowing ok, I am not alone in this. It is real that there are people practicing that know! This religion takes a toll on my husband more than I, it's emotionally killing him. There are good days and bad days for both of us but we are trying to be strong. Sorry for the rant but I am so angry today, I am so happy my unborn child will have a different view on life and he will be free. He won't need to deal with these FAKE, self righteous, ignorant, pathetic people that I truly feel sorry for! I am lucky to have some family and a couple friends in my life that are still there. Thanks for reading!
  • Ghiagirl
    Ghiagirl
    "The truth"....sorry my husbands always correcting me haha!
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

No need to say sorry Ghiagirl. What an indictment on the Watchtower that your story is SO familiar, I feel for you and your husband.

Do you think he might like to introduce himself here, get some things off his chest?

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

The whole entire organization are made up of hypocrites.

It's so good to have this forum for having a rant to let some of the pressure off.

Maybe venting like this will help you stay calm inside as you grow the little one. Your children are the most important priority.

Marina

• Fernando
    Fernando

Ghiagirl, it certainly takes time to adjust to the profound realisation that these people are not who they claim to be, but in fact far worse than the biggest target of their relentless condemnation namely the Catholic Church (and Christendom as a whole).

(Check their Watchtower printed indexes under "Catholic Church" to see the sheer scale of their obsession.)

Best wishes, to you both, on your detox and journey to freedom.

Fernando

• cofty
    cofty
    I am so happy my unborn child will have a different view on life and he will be free.

^^^ This ^^^

Welcome to the forum

• zeb
    zeb

shunning is a sword with two edges.

You control the other edge when they have the bottom fall out of their employment etc and come begging for money, accommodations, jobs etc. Then to these rude ones its tough love time in the advice 'go to the wt for help.'

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Good venting. I feel your pain on many of these things.
  • TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Ghiagirl I'm so sorry to hear of the trials that you and your husband are going thru. I admire your strength to do the right thing for your child.

Sick to your stomach? Absolutely!

I'm not a JW, but my brother and his family are; and I worry about his grandchildren now and how they won't have a chance at a productive life. Just all waiting for God's judgement. What an awful existence.

You MUST do something to change that course and you have. I'm so sorry that it comes with these conditions, but you are doing what is true and right imho.

• Gone and forgotten
    Gone and forgotten
    Welcome Ghiagirl! Congrats on the new baby! This is a great place to rant and be understood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit