WTBTS DAYS ARE NUMBERED !

by Hairyhegoat 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Let's say that hypothetically disclosure doesn't happen in the next decade, I predict that the Watchtower will use Jesus' words "just as in the days of Noah" to add 120 years to 1914 and come up with 2034 for the next installment of Armageddon.

• designs
    designs

JWs and the Aztecs should join forces....

• steve2
    steve2

The ability of a failed prophet to bounce back and prosper shows how much followers 'love' to be misled.

Blame the dishonesty of the failed prophets by all means; but equally, blame the endless gullibility of the followers who are far too willing to relinquish the need to think for themselves.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

ProdigalSon has it. They are going to ride the status quo until they feel ready to jump on the 2034 date. Book it.

• designs
    designs

Well let's see I'll be 85 then, should I plan a Pre or Post Armageddon Party.....

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I don't think this GB is creative enough to come up with any new schemes. The old junk they're repackaging at this years DC just shows how they try to pump enthusiasm into a leaking tire. It doesn't take much explanation to see that they are increasingly pharisaic and they're simply not "the truth".

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

So here is my take having just attended the DC:
    The spin on 2014 from the bethel speaker Friday was something to the effect of,"How grand it is that we are here today almost 100 years into Christ's millennial reign! What fine kingdom blessings we have experienced!" Throughout the program, there seemed to be no embarrassment with regards to the fact that 'the Kingdom' has been in progress since 1914 and nothing has happened other than .01 percent of the world's population are JWs.

On the plus side, people's BS meters are going off! Example:
    After Friday's 'overlapping' talk, an elder from a neighboring congregation with at least 30 years in the org rushed up to our group with a wild look in his eyes...
    "What was that with the generation having two parts, what was that all about etc.?????....."
    After an awkward silence, a younger brother who has evidently swallowed the kool aid explained it is basically the same understanding as at last years DC. The elder seemed embarrassed he hadn't noticed and backed down....
    The next few years will certainly be interesting.....

• godrulz
    godrulz

We ARE not in the millennium. The mill. starts after the visible Second Coming of Christ after Armageddon. How can WT be so ignorant of the chronology in Revelation? Then again, how can they think a verse in Rev. refers to their 1935 Convention?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit