if the yorkshire ripper and baby ps killer is a jehovahs witness now are you insulted that your familys would be more willing to talk to these monsters than you ?

by looloo 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LanDi
    LanDi

I'm back. I just collared two JWs out on the field service today and asked them if they would sooner speak to baby Ps killer than a disfellowshipped person. The reply amazed even me.

The brother said that " a disfellowshipped person has rejected Jehovahs standards where as Baby Ps killer hasn't " and so he would "sooner speak to Baby Ps killer than them. ". I thanked him for his opinion and left laughing to myself. ( BEar in mind the brother with him was not repulsed at all by his response and showed no emotion . What happened to alarm bells - I'm OK with you so long as you are seen by me to be obedient to the GB and their words. We have NO relationship or attachment emotionally) I will ask as many Jws as I can spot and post it on my personal internet blog. It is absolutely mind blowing.

A case in Bristol ( or was it london ) of a Jw child molester of 27 years ( his wife is standing by him and he has not been disfellowshipped ) is OK in their books - as he is repentant. Now he has been with her in the marital bed whilst abusing children for over two decades and now she knows this animal has committed these acts whilst preaching and associating with brothers , etc and she is standing by him - to me that's appalling. OMG. Yet they would refuse to speak to me as an apostate and many very likeable disfellowshipped people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit