if the yorkshire ripper and baby ps killer is a jehovahs witness now are you insulted that your familys would be more willing to talk to these monsters than you ?

by looloo 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• looloo
    looloo

i have read articles about peter sutcliffe (he brutally killed 13 women in the north of england in the 70s ) becoming a jehovahs witness in broadmoor and jehovahs witnesses have commented about him being a "changed man " etc and also the man who is serving 5 years for his part in the death of baby p becoming a jehovahs witness , i commented to my husband that his mum (jw ) would technically feel more comfortable having a chat and a coffee with them (because they love "the truth" ) than her own disfellowshipped children ! does this kind of story annoy those of you who are slandered for being "apostate" etc by family ? and why dosnt it make die hard jws see the craziness of it all ?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It wont affect them... Its hypocritical of them but then again, that attitude is constant.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Killing women and babies a big deal? Well their own god does enough of that to desensitize them. BUT TO CALL OUT THE GOVERNING BODY---now THAT is evil.

NC

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Being that Yahweh is a notorious murder, they feel right in place with this god, its a bonding relationship.

Where else can your past committed sins be forgiven as well as your future sins.

Many murders take on Christianity after they have been caught and accused, so the courts divert the possibility of instituting

a death penalty on to themselves.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

JWs are dumber than the parole board.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Being that Yahweh is a notorious murder, they feel right in place with this god, its a bonding relationship.

HAHAAAA!!! Couldn't agree with you more

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

IF the yorkshire ripper and baby ps killer is a Jehovah's witness now are you insulted that your family's ............

I think that the keyword here is "IF".. There is no evidence that either psycho is actually a Witness .

Daily Telegraph 04 August 2010 wrote

"A report from Kevin Murray, the psychiatrist who has been in charge of Sutcliffe's care since 2001, revealed that in July 1993 the killer started taking anti-psychotic medicine and "has persevered with it ever since".

The judge said: "He has been well-behaved and has posed no threat to other inmates. Jehovah's Witnesses who have befriended him for over 15 years are emphatic that he now shows remorse for his crimes."

We all know that J W's do a lot of "ministry" in prisons. I have done some myself, back in the day. It has been reported that Sutcliffe has indeed received a Bible Study, but that does not actually make him a Witness . The killer of baby P claimed so but I saw no corroborating statements.

However....if you are a disfellowshipped or d/a'd person, then it is quite true to say that "your family would be more willing to talk to these monsters than to you" ...I am sure most dub families would rather talk to you, but rules are rules !...

The way they see it, Sutcliffe has not "turned away from the truth, like we have"............Go figure............?

• nugget
    nugget

I agree there is no official corroboration of their JW status. However JWs will believe in the power of holy spirit to reform these people and as they are still in prison they are still part of the JW ministry so will be spoken to.

It is sad that JWs have no natuaral affection and will consider people who have left their faith as untouchables and complete strangers however dispicable as worth their time and attention.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

That is a very interesting contextual question, looloo, and it illustrates the underlying point very well. I will be sure to use it in conversation should the opportunity arise. Thanks.

• LanDi
    LanDi

I have often wondered this, JWs often parrot that it is not for man to judge - so the repentant are welcome and God will judge their hearts.

You and me are Apostates a grave danger to the rest of the world and so yes, we are lower than the Yorkshire Ripper and RoseMary West ( last I heard yes she was coming along in her studies )We're not repentant worshippers of Jehovah and so we are resisters who like Satan wish to lead all away from Jehovah ( AKA the Governing Body ) and join Satan in rebellion. It is sad that JWs are molded often to lose what comes natural - and so yeah , we are monsters to them. Baby Ps killer is interested in " the truth " reports I heard are that he is very serious about it. It's not for us to judge what's in their hearts according to witnesses I've spoken with.

New Chapter is right - it's more wicked to criticise the Governing Body - in fact to disrespect God himself seems less offensive to these clowns. GOD BLESS APOSTASY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit