Paradise Earth

by MrFreeze 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik

Designed to live forever?

Permanent teeth

Permanent teeth are the second set of teeth formed in humans. There are thirty-two permanent teeth, consisting of six maxillary and six mandibular molars, four maxillary and four mandibular premolars, two maxillary and two mandibular canines, four maxillary and four mandibular incisors.

The first permanent tooth usually appears in the mouth at around six years of age, and the mouth will then be in a transition period with both deciduous teeth and permanent teeth (mixed dentition) until the last deciduous tooth is lost. The first of the adult teeth to erupt are the permanent first molars that come through the gums at the back, right behind the last 'milk' molars. These first permanent molars are the most important teeth for the correct development of an adult dentition. Up to the age of thirteen years, twenty-eight of the thirty-two permanent teeth will appear.

The full permanent dentition is completed much later. The four last adult teeth, one at the back of every arch will appear between the ages of seventeen and twenty-one years. This is the reason they are named wisdom teeth.

In rare occurrences, a third set of teeth is possible. It's been reported to happen to very elderly humans and in even more rare cases of younger people who have had their permanent teeth removed.

In light of the very rare occurrence of multiple "sets" of teeth in humans, some new studies have proposed that the OSR2 (gene) could be responsible for this.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Ahhhh, I can't wait........indefinate gardening......what I've always wanted to do forever!!! Indefinate gardening!!!!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I cant wait to pull weeds for all eternity! Isnt that a glorious prospect we have to look forward to friends? *stop for applause*

• moshe
    moshe

Grow a new set of teeth? The dentistry profession won't like that!

Speaking of fruit- the Mango trees here are loaded down with fruit, enough to feed an entire troop of monkees. However, not even birds will bother the Mango fruit, as the skin and sap under the skin has the same chemical qualities as poison ivy. Just eat a Mango like an apple and watch your face break out in big blisters from the sap under the skin. Peel and cut up a Mango first, then you can eat it.

• burnedout
    burnedout

Funny thing about the 'no reproduction' in Paradise. I remember some public talk outlines said there would be no reproduction and some said that there would be. Maybe different jokers making up the outlines.

Supposedly no more eating hamburgers in Paradise either.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I heard no more getting married in Paradise either.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

The movie the Matrix really explains the JW world before and after Armageddon pretty well. The first one that is. If you believe the world around you can be manipulated with your mind then anything is possible.

Such is the way with the Paradise earth. You will have the ability to use all of your brain power and thusly make great judgements, use mathematics and physics in such a way to be able to jump tall buildings in a single bound.

This movie really does fill in a lot of blanks for JW's line of thinking and their so called future reality that is to come.

MTM

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Momma Tossed Me, thats an R rated movie. We shouldnt be watching those.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Damn it Mr. Freeze you weren't supposed to tell......

• designs
    designs

Now a Yurt has a certain appeal hmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit