Major Ed Dames "Remote Viewing"....Life as we know it will change!

by Was New Boy 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

There is no such thing as time? Sheesh...

• baltar447
    baltar447

I think he's another "false prophet". I even heard another person on recently on this radio show that said Maj. Ed Dames has "lost it" and isn't reliable(too many drugs).

• steve2
    steve2

Well, having watched him on at least 3 youtube presentations I have this to say: For an older guy, he has maintained his classic good looks and his peculiar intensity and gravity lend him an allure that I find deeply physically attractive. I have always wanted prophecy - true or false, I'm not picky - blended with physical attractiveness, and I believe that Major Dames is the man who beautifully delivers the two. Of course, the fact that I don't really hear the specifics of what he says probably makes him a little bit more tolerable, but we all have our limits. Major Dame, while my ears may sometimes be somewhere else, when you're on youtube, I only have eyes for you. Thank you sir.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Remote viewing is one of those intriguing areas you think can't be right but which seems to work more often than it should.

You can test yourself here.

http://www.remoteviewdaily.com/

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

He says he can view events but not so much in context of time .....the "time" they happen can not pin pointed. Sometimes you can tell the time around the the events by what things are there when they happen.

But just like a second advent religion, he can't resist giving a time frame none the less.

I think he is stabbing at events like a fork at a plate of peas...sooner or later he is bound to get one.

Oz

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

My husband and I went to a lecture recently given by Joe McMoneagle on remote viewing it was very interesting.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The Men Who Stare at Goats was freaking HILARIOUS!

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

If it is all bull shit why would the US Government and it's intelligence agencies spend millions on remote viewers and even psychics.....because it's stupid and doesn't work?.....maybe not.

We're not talking about religion here which is stupid.....don't get them confused!

Peace out.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

LOL....www.remoteviewingproducts.com $24.99 + S&H

You can get a Bible for about $2.00 from a used book store. It's been predicting the days we're living in for the last 2,000 years.... and was written by God. And He doesn't charge S&H!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit