Major Ed Dames "Remote Viewing"....Life as we know it will change!

by Was New Boy 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army, is a decorated military intelligence officer and original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program.

Major Ed Dames served as the one and only training and operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency’s psychic intelligence ( PSINT ) collection unit, and currently serves as executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency.

Today, with the secrets of remote viewing developed through a top-secret U.S. military program with the CIA, Major Ed Dames has refined remote viewing to an exact science.

Youtube His "Coast to Coast" broadcast May 17th. 2011 and then post your comments. It will blow your minds.

Some of his team of 60 "viewers" (and they all agree) predictions.

1. Many major earthquakes. The Next biggest one for the US will be on the "New Madrid" fault line.

2. Mass destruction on the west and east coasts line.

3. Massive solar flares for the next 3 years. A early return of the last space shuttle because of this.

4. Demise of the world and us economics by the fall of this year......mostly because of the first 3 items....... and much, much more!

Enjoy my friends

Keith

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I shall google it up, Keith. Thanx.

Hope all is well for you that way. Your placement on one of those 'coasts' might merit consideration if you can give any credence to his words, eh?

Jeff

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Dames' predictions from two years ago:

The Dire Future

Remote viewing teacher Maj. Ed Dames discussed some current cases of his Matrix Intelligence Agency, as well as issued some dire warnings over future events. Here is a rundown of what he sees coming:

• In five to six months a powerful quake, probably in the 6.5 to 7 range will hit near Carson City, NV.

• In that same time frame, Israel will attack Iran, in what he called an "Armageddon"-like situation.

• The global economic collapse is just beginning and will be especially bad this summer. Gold will rise in price to $2000 an ounce.

• A coming Bird Flu epidemic will further damage the economy.

• The North Koreans are going to use a nuclear weapon, and the Chinese will allow it. This will further tax US military forces.

• Within five years, the solar "killshot" will occur, with the sun emitting some very large solar flares. The first series of flares will take down all electrical infrastructure. People may need to be underground, and have fresh sources of water to survive.

• ET races have been observing humankind. Another race similar to humans in appearance will help us rebuild after the catastrophes.

~Sue

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

3. Massive solar flares for the next 3 years. A early return of the last space shuttle because of this.

At least that one is testable near term, on July 8. I hope to be there for launch.

His old predictions look about as accurate as a roll of the dice.

• sir82
    sir82

He's at least as accurate as the WTS at prophecy.

He is far more entertaining, I'll give him that.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Remote viewing cannot see things that haven't happened yet, if it exists at all. I can believe that a lot of our mental powers are untapped. I cannot believe ANYone can see the future just for the looking. Making a prediction based on educated guesses is one thing, knowing nothing about geology and predicting specific earthquakes is something else entirely. It can't be done.

I played around with some self-taught remote viewing and esp type stuff at one time. I got pretty good at "viewing" the next card in a deck (I managed to score consistently above mere statistical luck, anyway, but far from infallible). Then again, the laws of chance are more guideline than rule, aren't they?

The future cannot be seen. It can only be created and observed unfolding.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

He says he can view events but not so much in context of time .....the "time" they happen can not pin pointed. Sometimes you can tell the time around the the events by what things are there when they happen.

The space shuttle is an easy one, since there is only one left.

He blieves like me that there is no such thing as time.... which is a tuff one for most people to get their heads around.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.....that is if there still is an internet in 6 months. lol

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like he's cashing in on the latest doomsaying. If he's right on even one thing, that can be hyped for all it's worth.

If he was really serious about seeing the future, how about him doing some more meaningful, positive stuff? It doesn't sell like doom does.

S

• Nathan Natas
  • Nathan Natas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit