The elders really piss me off

by butalbee 16 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

You're a chick? Is that your real picture? You're a cutie pie if you are.

Uh...oh yeah. Elders suck.

Slipnslidemaster: "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
    - Britney Spears

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Quick! Someone get Slipnslide a tissue.

• TR
    TR

Maybe it's just an excuse to follow a pretty girl?

Seriously, sounds like they're trying to intimidate you as though you still believe the borg to be God's chosen.

Looks like you'll have to tell them to FUCK OFF yet again, only much louder, including spittle in the face.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

i go along with puppylove completely - report all to your employer - this guy is being paid wages and is spending the time in harassing a colleague ? ... hmm ...

• butalbee
    butalbee

Elder wart nose came into the store as a CUSTOMER to harrass me with personal issues at my place at work. I work as a supervisor at the store. This isn't the first time that I have been bothered by a witness at work, my ex's brother also came in last summer and tried to start trouble between me and him[my ex]. When his brother couldn't separate us with lies and deceit, he then tried to convert me, and that's when all my real problems began. I got involved with the borg, studying and going to meetings, I even went out going door to door with my ex's sister in law. Then I had a nervous breakdown, I couldn't handle all the WT crap[every inch of me knew it was wrong, all the rules and regulations, they made me feel guilty about even having a flag on my house]. When the topics of marriage and bapitism came into conversation--I freaked out. I broke up with him, he couldn't meet me half way--I was the one who HAD to convert my beliefs, he said that he would never leave the truth. I took a leave of absence at work, to get away from everything and everyone, only been back for couple weeks now.
    I have spoken to my manager about elder wart nose, but the manager really doesn't want to get involved into personal issues, saying I should leave them at home, but if the guy comes back in and bugs me while I'm on the clock that he will take care of it.
    So, now I'm trying to get my life back together and become the person I once was, but it seems the WT is still up my ass even though I'm done with him.
    And so I guess, they're reading all my posts too! So elder wart nose if you read this--you can go fuck yourself! Leave me alone, or I will seek LEGAL action.

Freeman: Holy spirit did not appoint him, MAN appoint him--in a MAN made organization.

Slipnslide: I don't look like that anymore. That was before I got invloved with my ex. I recently cut my hair and dyed it blond.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Elders suck.

Ok with that out of the way, you look great in that picture. Send me a picture with the blonde? I love blondes. They are right up there with redheads and brunettes.

Some of my best friends are blondes.

BTW, tell "Brother" Wartnose to go FUCK HIMSELF.

Slipnslidemaster: "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
    - Britney Spears

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Dear Butalbee,

Next time "Wartnose" comes around, tell him to eat shit, and then throw a quarter at him, and tell him to go downtown and have a rat knaw that wart off his snot-locker!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit