The elders really piss me off

by butalbee 16 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

Okay, so I'm there at work, working merrily along[not], when elder wart nose comes over by me, and asks me questions about this anti-JW site, that he's heard about. I ask him, where he got his info, "he's got his resources" he says. So, I'm like, "so fucking what?"
    He says to me that he disagrees with this entire web page and would appreciate if I'd stop mentioning personal info about "brother nobody" and his delightful demonic family. All active JW's, stupid to the core, I must add. Something about defaming the entire congregation too. He says that if I do not stop posting that he will pursue sexual harrassment charges and libel on me. Alrighty then, I think to myself, another wonderful start to another great day trapped in the after-affects of post witness convertion failure.
    "Do I make myself clear?" Elder wart nose emphasizes.
    Okay, so now I am pissed, but trying to remain somewhat composed in front of the customers/co-workers. Trying to sound professional, or maybe dignified, I ask him to if he would care to step aside away from the approaching flock of customers.
    He follows me to an alcove off to the side, I ask him who the hell he thinks he is, and what right does he have invading into my private life, in any shape and form.
    "Well, we've been watching you, and your conduct and expression is very disrespectful to all the congregation."
    What right does any of these bastards have watching me??????????? I am not even a witness[very close to becoming one, God help me!].
    What makes me the most angry about this confrontation, is that the only person I ever showed this site to, was brother nobody, who I thought[or am still???] in love with, in a semi-desperate attempt on my part to show him that I don't believe in this crap we were studying, as he and his family wanted so desperately for me to convert. He knows I am Butalbee, I told him long ago about that nickname...ok, looking back, I pretty much attacked the WT for making me feel so frigging nuts, with all the pressure and influence they seemed to think they had over, what seemed, every aspect of my life, I didn't dress right, I wore too much make up, I drive a camaro, they didn't like that, [couldn't bring it to the hall], oh, they thought it would be nice if I passed out some Awake mag's to my friends and family, I just lost it...
    I broke it off with him cuz I couldn't imagine myself living in his world, and in my mental state of mind, I thought I'd rather be dead than live as a witness. Still his family still called me, inviting to bible studies, even a fucking assembly in April. I have Wt practically at my door everyday, even one "troup" followed me around town...But, who's being harrassed here????
    Are we all on Watchtower alert now?????????
    Hey, I'm getting this overwhelming urge to head out to Arizona.
    Will they haunt me for the rest of my life?????????
    Is this the twilight zone or am I in JW hell?
    All I want to do is move on with my life.
    Just needed to vent.
    Thanks.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Buty

You could threaten to get a restraining order on the grounds of religious harrassment. Might be good to stop at a cop shop just to talk to them about it.

Just some thoughts SS

• simplesally
    simplesally

Have a tape recorder with you at all times so you can just click it on and they will see that his claims of sexual harassment have not a shred of merit but that this is because you chose not to join a certain religion. Rather this is religious harassment and he is the one doing the harassing!!!!!

• AlanF
    AlanF

Just tell him to fuck off. He's impotent and he knows it, but will try to snow anyone he can. This is the way of many JWs.

AlanF

• butalbee
    butalbee

Actually, I've saved some of my answering machine tapes, messages left by his wicked witch sister and psycho brother, don't know why, just never erased them.

AlanF--I've told all of them to go fuck off.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

You might inform Brother Shithead that there are stalking laws in affect in most all of the states now and if he doesn't cease and desist immediately with his so-called watching of you, you will file charges against him and the entire congregation, whoever may be watching you. Better yet, send him a certified letter written on letter head stationary. Make up a ficticious lawfirm, something like the lawfirm of Colt, Remington, Smith & Wesson.

This jerk has no right or call to tell you what you can or cannot do. The only thing he could do is to prevent your baptism into the holy witchtower. That might not be such a bad thing anyway.

Also, I would tell that other "brother," the one you are thinking of marrying, to go straight to hell! What sort of husband is it that will report to these nazis everything you tell him? Although I doubt he would report you for giving him a blow job. You don't need hypocrites like that in your life.

If you are worried missing Mr. Wonderful, look upon it like missing a bus. You needn't worry, another will be along shortly. Maybe one that put his love for you above that of a manmade organization!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

butalbee,

Wart nose has committed a crime in threatening you, it's called extortion. Go to the police and a real lawyer and seek a restraining order. Don't let any arrogant JW bastard push you around for any reason, this man is a coward. I wish I could trade places with you next time he comes sniffing around.

HCM

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

butalbee,

I am sorry, I do not know if you have told this story...

Is this man in some way a supervisor or manager at your work place?

Does he own the business where you work, in any way?

What is the sexual harassament issue about? Is he implying you harrassed someone or they harrassed you?

Since you are in the US, there are laws to protect you. As noted by HoChiMin and Dakota, you must not let him take advantage of you.

First, if you work for his company, please look for another job. However, you should have a recorder with you for any confrontations with him. The tape is inadmissable in the US courts because you will not be telling him you are recording him. However, if push comes to shove, you will have something to threaten him with. His words on the tape.

If you cannot afford an attorney, please e-mail me and I will find a legal aid society for you. Legal aid funds are usually through the local bar association and attorneys and paralegals (I am a paralegal) volunteer their time to help people resolve issues. Any issue.

Actually, many attorneys might find it interesting to work on a case like this. The quiet JW's stalking/harrassing someone at work.

Do not let this man take advantage of you. You have rights and there are people who will help you fight.

Please keep in touch.
    Tina

• freeman
    freeman

Butalbee, I rarely side with the witnesses but this is one time I have to. Your problem is that you don’t fully appreciate Jehovah’s arrangement. This man is an Elder, that means Holy Spirit appointed him. For you to belittle his suggestions is a grave sin on your part.

What you need to do now is turn away from sin. And you do this by showing proper respect and a loving and humble Christian attitude towards this man of God.

Then...

TELL HIM TO SHOVE A WATCH TOWER UP HIS ASS AND FUCK OFF!!!

Freeman

• puppylove
    puppylove

I would go immediately to your supervisor or the owner of the business and explain the situation (including his threats of suing you for sexual harassment). Get this all documented right now! Write down everything that you remember him saying to you.

I worked at a company with an elder (sat in the cubicle right next to me) who was on the committee that df'd me (I got reinstated and then left the borg).

He would shun me at work and it was very apparent to all of my co-workers. I was embarrassed by him constantly! I explained the situation to my supervisor and she and the HR director had a talk with him. Treat me in a professional manner or find a new job. The company did not want a worker's compensation lawsuit against them for allowing him to place me in a "hostile work environment." He got a written warning that he had to sign. He then started treating me like a normal person.

Oh! The power of a threatened lawsuit! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit