atheism

by jeckle 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

And I really don't want to argue it either

Seems like an odd and controversial topic to initiate if that is the case. If you don't want to know what others think, why ask? Wow!

And the title would seem to invite those who are likely supporters of the science of the universe to comment, especially if they accept;

atheism

You aim a sideways insult at those who are non-theists, then say you don't want to discuss it [your word argue] with them. Seems like a cowards kick to me.

Jeff

• talesin
    talesin

Sounds like you need to open up a book.

Maybe if nomad had spoken on the topic, rather than make an insulting comment, jeckle would have been interested in it.

hmmmmm?

t

• jeckle
    jeckle

Hey jeff you sure read a lot in to words. So you got a problem with that. I can ask what I want and if you don't like it that's your problem tigress!

• jeckle
    jeckle

Btw I was being nice before now only half your answered sucked really bad . Sure I didnt prove god but your begining sh f sucks just as bad. I really want to go off more but out of respect for this site and its managers and taliesin and otwo I wont I said nothing insightful jerk you did.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Read Stephen Hawkings "A Grand Design"

• jeckle
    jeckle

no thank you. Religion , atheism its all the same. Its all circular which came 1st the matter (ie. atoms, molecules, ions, protons,etc.) or the means of distributing it.I agree science has proven alot but the rest is no better then the bible. I choose to be a realist and a survivor. I will use what i know as fact to make the best decision I can to take care of me and mine. and help those I can along the way. I ain't perfect.( I like that line from moon struck "I ain't no monument of justice"). The other thing not explained to me good enough by" atheism" is love and conscienceness. I realize you all have a right to an opinion. But if you want me to understand you no more smart ass crap please. Like :read a book or your asking a sideways question. Or simply don't respond I honestly don't care I'm a parent I'm used to talking to myself. I mean I may not look at any responces till tomorrow anyways I got a busy life and I am finally strong enough from leaving our common foe to not need to be on here every free second. peace out

• jeckle
    jeckle

no thank you. Religion , atheism its all the same. Its all circular which came 1st the matter (ie. atoms, molecules, ions, protons,etc.) or the means of distributing it.I agree science has proven alot but the rest is no better then the bible. I choose to be a realist and a survivor. I will use what i know as fact to make the best decision I can to take care of me and mine. and help those I can along the way. I ain't perfect.( I like that line from moon struck "I ain't no monument of justice"). The other thing not explained to me good enough by" atheism" is love and conscienceness. I realize you all have a right to an opinion. But if you want me to understand you no more smart ass crap please. Like :read a book or your asking a sideways question. Or simply don't respond I honestly don't care I'm a parent I'm used to talking to myself. I mean I may not look at any responces till tomorrow anyways I got a busy life and I am finally strong enough from leaving our common foe to not need to be on here every free second. peace out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit