Kindly reply to PHILADELPHIA PONOS

by jean-luc picard 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

IF he goes back to the borg they may blame his anger issues on violent video games.

There might even be a 'Special Needs' talk on video games directed at the young brothers and sisters.

He would be better off seeking the help of a professional mental therapists instead of relying on the opinions originating with some uneducated window washers and janitors who 'shepherd' the flock under their care.

• eruption
    eruption

The guy is in a dark place, and I hope that had this been known to others, they might have been mindfull of that.when replying to the points he raised.

On a sidenote, If your a Brit, and one of your mates made remarks about Guns and getting back at workmates that were pissing you off, you would laugh and probably say, likewise.Because nobody has a gun or can get one.

However if your in the States, where you can pick up an Uzzi with your shopping, that conversation takes on sinister conertations, its no longer funny, and becomes a serious issue.

I think for the sake of balance this point needs to kept in mind when evaluating responses from us in Britain.

• talesin
    talesin

I agree, Jean Luc, and hopefully he took the positive messages some of us sent, to heart.

Philly, if you're reading this, do talk to someone objective, professional, who understands depression. If you are deep in it, a gentle guide can help you find your way out of the solitude of a serious depression.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit