What was your favorite job in your lifetime?

by Iamallcool 18 Replies latest jw friends

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I'd have to say the current job I have right now: Which is sit at my desk and look at plans and drink coffee. Hope this job lasts.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bttt

• Mandette
    Mandette

Paramedic

• Honesty
    Honesty

Field Service.

I thoroughly enjoyed working as an unpaid volunteer placing the world's most widely read magazines (cough) that were inspired by God.

I really liked the thought of spending my own time, money and resources to disseminate bullshit to potential victims of a religious cult.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bttt

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Surgical Orderly. I got to see surgery up close and personal and learned bunches.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Interior design. For 6 years i worked at a wonderful Design Studio in Ft. Lauderdale and had some really fun clients. We also had Niki Taylor the supermodel as a client. We had lots of fun with her while setting up her home in Coral Springs, and then her home in Ft. Lauderdale. I also had other clients who were so much fun to deal with, especially the ones who gave me free reign to do whatever I wanted in their homes. I am also an avid collector of antiques, and it was fun incorporating things into homes that had historical significance. Nowadays I only deal in Antiques and estate jewelry, although mainly as a hobby.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

prophecor Sir you have no idea how special or appeciated good para-transit drivers are.

moshe

I was just a fill in judge for one night

Does that mean we have to call you Judge moshe?

I've done so many different things. My favorite was my passion in counseling abuse survivors. For me it was a true calling and I miss it dearly. If I could handle it I would volunteer to do it for free.

Second favorite - being a mom when especially when my kids were little

• moshe
    moshe
    Does that mean we have to call you Judge moshe?

Hmm-- Judge Rutherford has already ruined it for us temporary judges.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit