1 year since my last meeting!

by Alfred 23 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I missed a solid 6 years of boasting sessions, and am working near the end of my 6th year of no field circus.

Since leaving the religion behind, I have learned more about what is really going on in the world than I ever would have had I remained a witless. I learned that there is actually a small group of people trying to enslave the whole human race, and Agenda 21 is being presented "to save the world" to that effect. I also learned that the Rothschilds are planning on enslaving us through debt, expressed in the form of most of our taxes being "wasted" on interest payments. And that silver is the biggest protection against their plans to render the dollar worthless.

I also learned more about the Bible, even without trying to attend church, after leaving the witlesses than I ever did as a witless. By placing the Bible in context, I realize that Jehovah is actually infinitely wicked (and that goes along with what I personally experience), and that Jesus and Satan had the exact same objective with mankind. You never hear that as a witless.

• steve2
    steve2

Alfred so pleased for you, especially since your family remains intact. It would have been so much more difficult had your wife not seen the light. It's a credit to your clear, rational thinking that you've broken free.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Happy missing the meeting birthday.

• flipper
    flipper

ALFRED- Congratulations on being away from meetings for 1 year ! The longer you are away from the meetings the JW organization seems stranger and stranger in their beliefs and actions. I've not attended for over 7 years now - and I swear they get weirder every year. Are you enjoying your freedom of mind and thinking more clearly now that you've stopped attending ? I know I sure am. Good luck to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit