Jaydub thoughts from FB....

by manthedan 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• manthedan
    manthedan

It drives me crazy what they say and how i used to think and talk like them!!! does anybody have the photo from the article they are talking about? manthedan

• Did you noticed the picture of Noah and his sons in the watchtower study today? One son's head was toward what was going on in the street. Noah's face was very stern and was looking at this son who was not paying attention to the building directions. He may have been telling him in a stern voice that the business at hand is on the desk.
      May 22 at 2:07pm
      • Susan we also mentioned that he might have been afraid that the violence would come into their house. I was noticing the 1 nephilim standing at their doorway, perhaps Jehovah's angel was not allowing him in so that Noah could do his work. May 22 at 2:08pm ·
      • ‎@barbara,excelent observation..thats exactly what Noah ws telling his son.if we dont take care the happenings in the world would make us loose track of the most important things May 22 at 2:44pm · ·
      • UR right Barb! A sister commented on this 2day as well . She also noted what the Nep's were doing in the background. (dragging 2 women; hitting a man; and blood on the front of one's clothes) The slave truly shows us how to compare then and now. May 22 at 3:31pm ·
      • haha, i just commented to someone else the same thing, very good pictures and so much to gleen from them, amazing. May 22 at 5:56pm ·
      • one picture is worth a thousand words---and it is so true---people see different things in the same picture--that is why they are fun to talk about and share our thoughts. May 22 at 6:10pm ·
      • children.To put them on the right! May 23 at 9:33am ·
      • All good comments--Sometimes even though we are in the "ark" observing the wickedness of the giant evil world outside-- May 23 at 10:40am ·
      • sorry--to continue my thought--violence will find a way to make us a victim through no fault of our own. Satan is out to get us no matter what---but as the lesson brought out --we don't voluntarily go out into the "realm of the nephlim" lo ... See More May 23 at 10:55am ·
      </form></form></form>

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I don't know, but is this post following the guidelines? LOL

• zoiks
    zoiks

It was their CHOICE to be outside with the Nephelim and the wick ed angles.

WTF is a 'wicked angle'? 66 degrees or so?
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Yeah, may want to censor the names to protect the innocent or not so innocent.

Anywho, I guess all those dubs missed something in that picture, the saw that hadnt even been invented by the time Jesus was around.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I see both JW and 'worldly' (HS friends and family)posts on FB... The 'worldly' posts are usually quite boring, to be honest..."baked cookies with kids today","Johnny hit a home run in little league today","Jimmy graduated college this weekend"..... The JW posts make me want to RUN AWAY most of the time! "I SEE NOTHING!"

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

"I have a new thought about this picture."

Careful.........

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    The slave truly shows us how to compare then and now.

I found that statement to be profoundly stupid.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It's like every one of them has arrested development at around age 8.

JW1: Did you see that picture of Spot running?

JW2: Sure did, and notice how the faithful slave drew Dick throwing a stick and the look on Jane's face? Priceless wisdom from Jehovah there.

JW1: Oh I KNOW! Isn't it wonderful how Dick and Jane are such fine examples for our day?

JW3: Don't forget Spot. He's tireless in service. Always retrieves the stick and brings it right back!!!

JW2: Absolutely. The Governing Body sure knows what spiritual food we need at the right time!

JW1: They sure do!!! Run Spot Run is such a spiritual banquet!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    JW2: Sure did, and notice how the faithful slave drew Dick throwing a stick and the look on Jane's face? Priceless wisdom from Jehovah there.

lol

• badseed
    badseed

more like 66.6

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit