names of 144000 to be read in paradise?

by agent zero 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

What about when that crazy or 'emotionally unstable' sis or bro is read as one?!?

I'm LMFAO at only 12 being baptized at a DC.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

w89 8/15 p. 20 par. 23 Paradise Restored Glorifies God

It is within the realm of possibility and of likelihood that, some day in the future, the names of all those anointed Christians who have made their "calling and choosing" to the heavenly Kingdom sure and who have been blessed by this supernal resurrection will be published in full for the information of the human family in their earthly Paradise. (2 Peter 1:10; Psalm 87:5, 6)

This is the only reference I can find.

• undercover
    undercover
    What about when that crazy or 'emotionally unstable' sis or bro is read as one?!?

It was my experience, limited though it was, that most of those claiming to be anointed weren't 'quite right'. I knew one personally, and while a sweet ole soul, they definitely had a wire loose somewhere. The others that I knew of, but didn't know personally but heard stories of, were also short circuited. I have since traded notes with other ex-JWs who knew those of the annointed and they had similar tales to tell.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

sorry but that is such batshitcrazyness. They absolutely must be smokin sompin!!!!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    the rest of the explanation (from the person telling me) was drowned out by "isn't that amazing!" and "and he said it's for sure, not even maybe!"..

You mean, people actually believe this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit