Board Dynamics

by snowbird 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

Hey Syl, I have noticed a rhythm to the board too. oh and MIZ, I'm totally depressed now. maybe we should all just call jack Kevorkian , oh Wait he died recently and did not ask for assisted help. When I worked in medical we would call for a Kevorkian consult on mean patients.

• Violia
    Violia

I'm not a loser either , Miz, but this board has helped a lot. I can comment if I want to or just read threads. This is the new way folks get together . I have agoraphobia and see a therapist too. It can be very hard for me to get out of the house. That does not make me or anyone else here a loser.

coco, glad things are starting to get back to normal. My DH had a MI last fall and he still is not himself.

I hope i did not kill this thread.

V

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Vi, for the thoughts.

You will not kill this thread!

My DH had a MI last fall and he still is not himself.

Could you explain this? Don't get the initials.

CoCo

• Violia
    Violia

MI - myocardial infarction or commonly known as heart attack. He is just not himself fatigued and very emotional. He is still not able to go back to work.

I have to do a wiki search on what your doc said happened to you.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, Violia:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/166129-overview

Hypertension affects more than 60 million Americans.

With adequate control, fewer than 1% of patients experience a hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive crisis is classified as hypertensive emergency or hypertensive urgency. Acute or ongoing vital target organ damage, such as damage to the brain, kidney, or heart, in the setting of severe hypertension is considered a hypertensive emergency.

It requires a prompt reduction in blood pressure within minutes or hours. The absence of target organ damage in the presence of severe elevation of blood pressure with diastolic blood pressure frequently greater than 120 mm Hg is considered hypertensive urgency, and it requires reduction in blood pressure within 24-48 hours. A continuum exists between the clinical syndrome of hypertensive urgency and emergency; hence, their distinction may not always be clear and precise.[1]

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird, are you the admin here?

LOL.

No, I'm just an old Black woman from Black Belt Alabama who happens to be fey.

Syl

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

who happens to be fey

Any relation to Tina Fey? I love her!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Aside from being fellow travelers on spaceship Earth, I don't think there is any relation, BP.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit