Board Dynamics

by snowbird 77 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Very few posters on Friday and Saturday nights.

Heavy traffic on Mondays and Tuesdays - nights, also.

Moderate amount on Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

Syl

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well, I don't have a topic to post about but I'm here checking to see if I missed anything !

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I think Syl what it is, the posters who post throughout the week are at work. Come the weekend, they have a life, so they're not like the rest of us losers at home posting on JWN. Ya know Syl, come Saturday afternoon, I can't wait to go back to work. Sad right? sigh...

• snowbird
    snowbird

We are not losers; there is nothing sad about seeking out those who understand.

Where else can we go?

Syl

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Face it Syl, we're losers. I hate typing this, but its the truth. We're losers, misfits, freaks, the unwanted. We're the people without an identity, without a definition. We're in limbo, and that's how we'll die. Embrace it Syl, it is what it is.

• snowbird
    snowbird

WE ARE NOT LOSERS!!!

We are survivors of a controlling, domineering religion that sought to own our very souls.

The very fact that we are on here proves that they were unsuccessful in that regard.

Don't make me take off my earrings, Miz.

Now, I done tol' ya!

Syl

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Syl, I want you to listen to me. We're losers. We are. We're freaks. I watched part of a documentary tonight, and I'm wondering whether or not Jehovah initiated racisim to divide and conquer the human race without destroying us. If what I'm theorizing is true, than God loves us, and hates us. Syl, we're losers. That's what we are. We're destined to fail. Destined to lose, because God has decreed. Destined to die, and I look forward to that day. There's a mut outside whimpering, and I'm going to see what his problem is. G'night. Then I'm going to bed. I love all of you. Syl, G'night. Who'sgoing aout in field sevice tommorow. >>>?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sylvia, we aren't losers. Lots of people who were never jw's spend plenty of time on line. My therapist says she can get lost in "screen suck" on the net, too.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I post here in the evenings because my man volunteers alot for kid's football.

I do the administrating for the teams, which involves alot of emailing, so I'm on the computer anyways.

And something on here always makes me belly-laugh at some point!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Not quite sure why Miz calls us losers because we just happen to be on this website on a Friday night.

I do not consider my a loser, Flying and Syl arent either, I guess it's just you Miz. Perhaps things will change for you when you finally decide to leave the "cult" for good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit