I just finished watching part 2 of Faith in Action DVD....I'm in complete shock!

by Joliette 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

Silmboyfat I'll PM in a little bit okay ;)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Joliette

You would make an excellent jw. I won't be watching that crap, that's for sure.

S

• munchausen
    munchausen

I refuse to spend one minute watching any of their DVDs - complete crap. The last thing their writing staff produced that was worth having was the AID book - even it is slanted in places

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jws were strongly cautioned about spoiling the surprises of the wunnerful noolite for the other drones, by telling them ahead of time. Then, there was the wt gossip that went around. Often it would pass on juicy morsels but leave out who did whatever the crap was. They taught you well.

S

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Ya know to make a DVD about yourselves has got to be the highest level of arrogance and the epitome of self flattery. This is narcissism at its worst.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Satanus:

Trust me, I USUALLY do not watch watchtower crap, but I wanted to see part 2 to see if they were at least gonna attempt to be somewhat honest about their history,

Wishful thinking.

Noroomforgeorge/Muchasan:

I agree.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's okay I lost interest.

• jworld
    jworld

I just watched this DVD also. I find it interesting that they believe their sandwich board marches helped show people the truth. When "apostates" do that at the convention JW's scoff and say why don't they leave us alone!

It's really rediculous how they claim they prophesied about the UN. Its grasping at straws. I guess anyone can make themselves look good with the passage of time and a rewrite of history.

• out4good3
    out4good3
    Jws were strongly cautioned about spoiling the surprises of the wunnerful noolite for the other drones, by telling them ahead of time.

boy are they.........

I was over a relatives house the other day and this one super uber JW was fuming because another had brought the releases to the event and was showing them around. She kept going on and on about how she didn't want to even see them and wanted them covered and out of site so she wouldn't be able to look at them.

All she had to do was to keep her big mouth shut and decline them if offered, but, Oh no,,,, she had to put on this BBBbiiiiggggggg display of WT righteousness for all to see.

Stupid C(*)nt!!!

• undercover
    undercover
    Jws were strongly cautioned about spoiling the surprises of the wunnerful noolite for the other drones, by telling them ahead of time.

heh heh... no one likes a bad review. Some Broadway shows close the first week after they open because of a bad review.

If dubs watched and then told their buddy dubs it was boring or self-serving, then word would spread quick enough that many, if not most, would never bother watching...or even worse, donating and picking one up.

Watching it for the indoctrination is of secondary importance, though they would like for it to work. Of utmost importance is to create a sense of it being a blockbuster JW production that the dubs can't wait to get their hands on and will donate about the same as they would for a Hollywood movie on DVD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit