I just finished watching part 2 of Faith in Action DVD....I'm in complete shock!

by Joliette 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

That was the biggest piece of propaganda garbage that I ever seen in my life !!!!!!! In literally all 28 years of my life!!!!!!!

I dont want to spoil it for anyone, so I wont mention what they DIDNT mention...but basically, they made themselves look like victims.

But of course, they did mention persecution, the new world translation of the holy scriptures(because Jehovah's name had cruelly been taking out of the bible by the corrupt religious leaders), and the biblically based arrangement of the governing body.

I'm in utter shock You talk about damage control.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

I hope Ray Franz was in there and was cast in a good light! :D

What a cool guy! RIP!

Tim x

• Joliette
    Joliette

Well...you'd have to watch it.

Most people on this board are gonna get a real shock!

• faundy
    faundy

If someone could find a way to post it online, ie Youtube, that would be ace. Or if they could send me a copy...

• Alfred
    Alfred

I haven't seen it yet... waiting for my "insider" to get me the actual DVD... but with Ray not around anymore, I'm sure they went to town on the editing...

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Joliette, I was talking about this video here also, your comments, I think, goes alsong with what I was saying, how they create the enviroment to get perscuted.

Did you like Barr saying "the rank and file", no clergy class, my ass!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/211340/1/Enslaved-to-the-literature-comment-from-new-video

I also posted two playable videos here. I haven't had time to merge them into one.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/211257/2/Faith-in-Action-part-2-new-d-v-d

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I remember when I was a kid at the book study the WT would say how the govt. of the past would distort their history to make them look good. The WT is just doing what they said others have always done. As I was told as a kid if you lie enough you will begin to believe the lie. Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Seriously, I will avoid this propaganda like the plague. It's '1984' all over. I'm sure Orwell was writing about the WTB$oc (Ingsoc).

• Joliette
    Joliette

They basically just act like they never told anybody anything, and they never went beyond the scriptures.

What a c u l t.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Watching it right now! I just love the way they make it sound like the persecution they receieved was so unjust and a crime against Jehovah and the organisation.

WAKE UP CALL!!! If you go slating off other religions they are going to persecute you! Is that not common sense?

Its a very cheap tactic to slate another religion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit