Congressman Wiener explains what happened

by Glander 29 Replies latest social humour

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LMAO his press conf..... JUST CLASSIC

• NeckBeard
  • Glander
    Glander

Nothing like getting caught with his pants down to make him come to Jesus.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Let he who is without sin..........word up.

Berengaria, you have a PM.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I am extremely disappointed in Rep. Weiner. He has been a powerful voice for honesty and accountability - but his behavior in this instance is reprehensible.

• james_woods
    james_woods

He has been a powerful voice for honesty and accountability

I think I will just let that lie here as so much road-kill.

The only question I have now is why he has not resigned.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Oh come on Woods, what exactly did he do that was so bad? He has been a solid voice about real issues. I personally think he should resign too. Not because of any moral issue, but because he will no longer be taken seriously (as evidenced by your comment), and will not be effective.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Oh come on Woods, what exactly did he do that was so bad? He has been a solid voice about real issues. I personally think he should resign too. Not because of any moral issue, but because he will no longer be taken seriously (as evidenced by your comment), and will not be effective.

What he did that was so bad was to lie about this - ON RECORD, IN PUBLIC. This to me would mean that nobody can trust him now, not even the far left. For that, he should resign. For that, any far right Republican should resign - or for that matter, any moderate as well. It goes to the integrity and dignity of Congress and the U.S. lawmaking process. Certainly he will be replaced by another liberal - but hopefully one with a clean record of integrity (like, for example, Dennis Kucinich).

• Glander
    Glander

The Weiner should not resign. He needs to stick it out and the Dems need to stand behind him.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Maybe you mean in front of him. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit