Fights at fast food restaurants?

by Joliette 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

Was the film called "Falling Down" with Michael Douglass ? Where he goes in to McD's lookalike and is refused breakfast at 1 minute past their cut-off time.

This happened to a colleague and I, we had worked all night and wanted our quick and easy brekky. Told they couldn't do it, we were about 20 mins out of time, my friend got very angry, to give the staff their due, we ordered alternatives, what I call "Botty burgers" coz most of it comes out of a cows arse, and they gave us a lot of the breakfast stuff as free extras ! They just could not put it through the till as breakfast.

A punch up was averted on that occasion, just, he was still fuming till the extras turned up.

• cantleave
    cantleave

"Botty Burgers" love it - much more subtle than the term my mate uses "lips and r-sole patties"!

• ballistic
    ballistic

wobble, it's a business model that has items with different mark up available for limited time slots. e.g. they expect not to make x amount of money on burgers if they offer breakfast all day. The problem comes in calling it "breakfast" because people don't see why they can't have "breakfast" at any time of day. If it was called the "7 - 11 special deal" people would probably understand it better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit