to come to meetings and do a form of FS since he was
    not allowed to go with a " group" ... ultimately his name
    was cleared and yada yada how could he have been so
    faithful, yada yada... of course the answer was that
    he knew "jaw" would sort things...

also, consider this.... there are people still active and
    possibly " serving" as MS, elduhs, etc, known to have
    crossed lines, but not DF'd whereas in another area
    someone is DF'd for similar or lesser circumstances....
    there is nothing consistent or unbiased in JC decisions

IF you still believe in jaw, then take your bizness to him
    and cut out the middle men

but PLEASE try to reach beyond those stifling, stupefying beliefs

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

The truth is that everyone will be resurrected, some to eternal life and some to eternal condemnation.

You need to replace the words "The truth" with the words "My assertion", then your statement will not be debatable.

• Gayle
    Gayle

It is ironic/sick, I have seen JWs almost be happy/hopeful now that their loved one died in the DF'd state because they believed if their loved one in the DF'd state was living when Armageddon came, he/she would be destroyed forever.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I smell a cult! I think when I was a JW i thought those that died when DF or DA had the 2nd death no hope. but funny thing is when someone close to me DF or DA i felt like then just died. I guess I'm dead to some now.

• sabastious
    sabastious

If I know the Watchtower their stance, on this particular subject, should be ambiguous, but spinkled with guilt.

-Sab

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I'm sure the WTS. Corporation would insert that DF ones who died had no hope, this could be used as

another policy of fear to control people. Fear and provocation is the catalyst that the WTS. wins control over people.

• Scully
    Scully

My understanding was that, according to the Bible, "the wages of sin is death." (Romans 6:23) When you die, your slate is wiped clean, regardless of whether you are in Good Standing™ or not.

If someone was DFd at the time of The Great Tribulation™ / Armageddon™, then that's a different story - you were, apparently, condemned to Gehenna™.

• blondie
    blondie

I always was comforted to know that while the WTS through the elders (as humans) "judged" people, only God knew what was in their hearts. So if people should have been df'd but weren't, God would execute them. And if they had been df'd and shouldn't have been, then God would not execute them. I never assigned much power to the elders over life and death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit