Kramer's dream of becoming a banker

by sabastious 10 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

It was Sienfeld's Newman and Kramer, in the midst of yet another zany and convoluted ruse, when I first heard the term Banker; I don't know how old I was when I heard it, couldn't have been older than 10.

What is a banker anyway? Someone who stores your money for you? Why couldn't I just have everything I have ever produced in my lifetime attached to some paper in a safe in my house? Ah, I see someone could come in and steal all your efforts from YOU and use it grow themselves.

Theives! Those bastards! So now I have to give all my money to strangers in business suits. They sure do have great smiles there though and it's those smiles that keep my money safe. One good thing about the banks is they turned a good portion of the "criminally capable" in the direction of the "big money" and not so much in my back yard. Peace and security indeed!

Yes, like zombies to brains or moths to flame, the mindless massses of criminals headed for their futile attempts to the highly defended Bank Vaults. Were they machine gunned down? Like in the video games? Did good triumph over evil like the movies? Did you win the zombie's hearts over with those smiles? No, maybe they overtook you and took your suits. Maybe you are dead, or maybe you are still fighting them?

All I know from my adult perspective is that I cannot, for the life of me, live without money. I have seen people try to do it too and all of the sudden almost out of no where comes people with mind altering substances which are "illegal" for some reason. Why do these drug dealers want me down so bad? I know what their drugs do over time I have EYES! I almost want to grab the next drug dealer I see and scream at him "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR GOD DAMN IT!"

They want me down because I don't have what they idolize: money. The system is built to kick the downtrodden with the hopes of either inspiring back up with rage or allowing them to sink into a place that will serve as an example for others.

No matter where I turn I am presented with the overtly fake presentation of reality and like shinnng beacons there are humans that stand out. They are few and I am saddened to bring that data to my table. Most people are more interested in jumping into one of the bill boards on their interstates than exploring the uncharted realms of our home.

-Sab

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

...I have no idea what this means.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Did you accept the drugs?

• sabastious
    sabastious

What if I, and enough people, want it to change? First I have to present my country with a "minimum amount", but what if my qualm is money itself? Is it even possible to use money to destory money? That seems like a mission destined for corruption.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Did you accept the drugs?

Hell no, never have never will. Weed is used for legitmate medicinal purposes, but I don't even like drinking very much.

-Sab

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If we all refused to lend banks money or borrow from them they would disappear.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Is that why Obama advocates the redistribution of wealth? Because he thinks that if all money's are combined together then money will cease to exist and something new will take it's place?

Why do we have banks! The internet can identify every person on the planet and attach a dollar value. If it's based on your DNA (or thumb print or retnal scan) it cannot be transfered to anyone else. Theives are the ones that need to go and the way to get rid of them is to nutrualize the insentive to steal.

I know I know. 1984, but that is just a story.

If I leave my wallet behind and a person with security established in their life sees it they will find me before I get to my car and give it to me. A person with little to no security established will be tempted to feed himself.

^ This is the fundamental behind theft. It is NOT evil it's a logical process. Humans have taken this "take only instead of give and take" and run with it quite past the original tenant.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

We live in a feudal society. At least in the old days we got to see the works of our labor translated into a glorious view of the castle/palace in the distance. Even though your son recently passed from some painful disease you could gaze upward at the glory of the palace. You knew that living inside were people frolocking about in blissful ignorance. They knew no better and they lived enough life for the both of you. You also knew what direction to lead your mob.

The old days were days of glory. These days are days of cowardice.

-Sab

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Are the nice people going to inherit the Earth, or the guys with the most/biggest guns?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Are the nice people going to inherit the Earth, or the guys with the most/biggest guns?

Swords/Plow Sheers; while the people with the guns are worrying about/dealing with the other people with the guns love is brewing.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit